• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I was robbed by dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashisdumb

Because jaxx has the poorest HCI interface on the planet, I did not realize they had a exchange built in and I sadly and regrettably went to changelly. Changelly is scam and they took my dash coins. After threatening changelly to give me dash coins back, they did not give me the full amount. They told me that there is a network fee, from you guys. So did the moron who created dash literally make a fee charge for people whom get robbed without any transaction? If so, then one of you out there owes me dash coins because you should not have taken it in the first place and who ever made dash is very dumb. Thank you for making a useless coin that I can't do nothing with other then get scammed and robbed.

hold your horses and do NOT throw names around
anything has a fee - nothing is for free in live ; )
so how high was the fee they charged u ?

What is the point of this coin? I see zero point. At least when i get robbed or scammed in real life by them taking my wallet or cash, I do not have to pay a fee. But with crypto currency, when you get robbed or scammed, you must pay a fee? Retarded. They took my coins and said you guys charge a fee for mining a transaction on the network. So that make sense to you? Take someones dash coins and charge them a fee for doing so? Or you not understanding? jaxx, the poorest application on the entire network, i had no idea they're was a built in exchange, no clue at all. I heard about changelly, the worst company ever built by man. I used changelly. They took my dash coins and the transaction failed. I literally went off the deep end and threatened them severely to get my coins back. Now i do not have the same amount back that I entered in. because one of you decided to bank on a fraudulent transaction. So this, my story, defeats the whole purpose of crypto currency and a blockchain. it is not safe and it is just a scam. I am more safer with a centralized currency then a bunch of kids and their expensive GPU's.

Hi there - sorry to hear about your bad experience. Standard transactions on the Dash blockchain currently cost US$0.006 - that's less than a cent. If you paid more, then you need to raise the issue with Jaxx and Changelly, since they are responsible for charging the higher (or incorrect) fee.

You can learn more about the Dash fee structure here: https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/135070042/Fees

I was charge two sets of .00016 for mining. Them taking my dash coins and them returning it. They said beyond our control to return the full amount. It does not matter how much it was, it is the principal. My transaction failed for because they said i sent too little of a amount, i said what? where and show where it says a min. amount. They did. So i countered by almost reenacting what i did in video and i sent it to them. 0.04506. How is this too little? They saw the video, they saw the amount and had no answer for why it allowed me to go all the way when on their side there is a min. amount needed to convert.

Please take into consideration that network fees are not charged by Changelly, so they are literally beyond our control and we don't gain anything from them. Any time the transfer is executed the corresponding fee is deducted by the network itself. That's the principle of how any exchange works and there is the only option to refund your money to your account.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Changelly support team.

I expect changelly to be put on the bad list that is on your wiki.

What is the point of this coin? I see zero point. At least when i get robbed or scammed in real life by them taking my wallet or cash, I do not have to pay a fee. But with crypto currency, when you get robbed or scammed, you must pay a fee? Retarded. They took my coins and said you guys charge a fee for mining a transaction on the network. So that make sense to you? Take someones dash coins and charge them a fee for doing so? Or you not understanding? jaxx, the poorest application on the entire network, i had no idea they're was a built in exchange, no clue at all. I heard about changelly, the worst company ever built by man. I used changelly. They took my dash coins and the transaction failed. I literally went off the deep end and threatened them severely to get my coins back. Now i do not have the same amount back that I entered in. because one of you decided to bank on a fraudulent transaction. So this, my story, defeats the whole purpose of crypto currency and a blockchain. it is not safe and it is just a scam. I am more safer with a centralized currency then a bunch of kids and their expensive GPU's.

u do not get it eh ?
try to use Western Union and then complain after about their high fees - go call the FED and tell them the US$ is broken and not worth using as Western Union charged you a super high fee :D
get it !
it is YOUR responsibility (like in the real world) what services u use or not !

I was charge two sets of .00016 for mining. Them taking my dash coins and them returning it. They said beyond our control to return the full amount. It does not matter how much it was, it is the principal. My transaction failed for because they said i sent too little of a amount, i said what? where and show where it says a min. amount. They did. So i countered by almost reenacting what i did in video and i sent it to them. 0.04506. How is this too little? They saw the video, they saw the amount and had no answer for why it allowed me to go all the way when on their side there is a min. amount needed to convert.

Please take into consideration that network fees are not charged by Changelly, so they are literally beyond our control and we don't gain anything from them. Any time the transfer is executed the corresponding fee is deducted by the network itself. That's the principle of how any exchange works and there is the only option to refund your money to your account.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Changelly support team.

I expect changelly to be put on the bad list that is on your wiki.

So u are upset about 2 .10 usd to fee. Could u provide the wallet address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back