• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I think Darksend lost me Darkcoins?

precrime3

Reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/comments/2569rd/darksend_lost_me_darkcoin/

Basically, what happened, was I tried to send some darkcoin to crypsty, 3 entries of 10 DRK, all to same address in crypsty. Its been almost a day now, so "crypsty is slow" doesn't seem the reason now. So the problem is only 10 coins popped up in my account, where is the other 20?

upload_2014-5-10_12-52-15.png

upload_2014-5-10_12-52-52.png

TX ID: f854c95513cad58afa003eec91ea92fb4e4db6b7a76a423c800f528ca6fb3e22-000

Oh okay thanks! I have opened a ticket with them "it has been escalated to tech support" so just going to wait for them I guess. Why is that 10 darkcoin came through? Wouldn't it be all or nothing?

Cryptsy sucks, Mintpal sucks, Bter sucks....

The only good exchanges out there are BTC-e (no DRK) or Poloniex (no volume). Best is not to sell at all :)

Can you multiple deposit on the same address on cryptsy? I know some sites say only use the address for one deposit.

No crypsty addresses are multi use, and you can generate news ones and allows you to reuse old ones, I'm sure thats not the problem. Lets see what crypsty says :). Fortunately I still had 45 DRK and made a nice profit from the pump xD

No crypsty addresses are multi use, and you can generate news ones and allows you to reuse old ones, I'm sure thats not the problem. Lets see what crypsty says :). Fortunately I still had 45 DRK and made a nice profit from the pump xD

if you do not hear from them in 12 hrs, contact again.

If they don't respond to me by Wednesday (assuming they don't work weekends) I'll open up another ticket regarding my missing 20 DRK. The markets are very interesting right now, and would like to be able to use them. Also been using mintpal now guys, thanks! But for the coins that aren't offered at mintpal, its cryptsy for me..

Poloniex is the best by far, just a shame they have such low volume. Other than that I use MintPal. I try to avoidd Cryptsy if possible, bitches giving crypto a bad name.

Back