• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I finally started a shirt storefront...

Very cool. Can you add the Dash D in the QR code and make it bigger? Does the QR code go to whatisdash? If not, I can make you one that does.

3 2 1 I sense a Dashworld comment coming up next.

Or the QR code could be a dash address. You could market to a charity too put "Donate to xxx here:" above the QR code.

super cool !
I am confused by that PayPal comment as well , but good on you , we need T Shirts !!
(am on phone and could not check the design proper , only see front and small QR , I would definately have a small dash under that)
:wink:

Looking great mate, will definitely be ordering!

Would be great if I could order stickers at the same time or something.

Pablo.

super cool !
I am confused by that PayPal comment as well , but good on you , we need T Shirts !!
(am on phone and could not check the design proper , only see front and small QR , I would definately have a small dash under that)
:wink:
The link says Dash--Because-Paypal-is-so-last-century-White-Guys.html because the system puts together the name of the shirt (Dash Because Paypal is so last century), with the colour of the shirt (white) and the type of shirt (guys), but I totally thought the same as you and koampapapa!

TheDashGuy a couple ideas:
-I'll take out this shirt if you find the transaction. Dash. Private
-Only 3 secs and both people happy about it. Dash. Instant

I love that I can pay with pay pal through sunfrog.com.... I thought you were gonna build a DASH store....No?

I am going to. I was just trying to find a back end to do the orders from... I will host the designs + many more on my own website and do the payments for the shirts myself when people pay in Dash. I'll find a local person after my little test phase, and order a couple hundred shirts as inventory and pivot my website to become Dash for shirts only.

Slow and steady.

dash nation t shirt footage :

FDMHB09.png

Details:

CLtHVLs.jpg
Cool.
https://twitter.com/taoofsatoshi/status/715273692134117376

Back