• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I am doing a research for my masters and Dash is the best Blockchain for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Behairy

Hi,

I am planning on doing my final master's research on Cryptocurrencies and Retail. I see that Dash is the best option for me to do the experiment with. I have no background in blockchain development. Is there a way to learn step by step how to create a fake network/clone of Dash?

Thank you!
Mo

u can use testnet
why create a clone / fork ?

u can use testnet
why create a clone / fork ?

Thank you for the response. The research is to change a few things in the algorithm and test it. It is not just the same network as it is. Does this answer your question?

Also; is it possible to change the algorithm for the test network only? that would be all that I need. I am just planning an experiment in the school so; I don't really need a real network.

Thank you for the response. The research is to change a few things in the algorithm and test it. It is not just the same network as it is. Does this answer your question?

Also; is it possible to change the algorithm for the test network only? that would be all that I need. I am just planning an experiment in the school so; I don't really need a real network.

no
if u you wanna change thing in the algorithm u need to fork the network , start your own and then change what u need to
how to do that (fork) i have no idea

Ok, another question. Can I get to work with Dash on my research? I mean can I show what I want to do to anyone here and see if that can work with you?

Instead of testnet, you could also start a devnet, which allows you to simulate an entire network with hundreds of masternodes using just a few VMs. You can change the parameters to suit your research topic, which would save you from the work of actually forking Dash and starting a new blockchain from scratch.

Depending on your research topic, it might also be worth contacting @Angela Zhang at Dash Research Asia to see if your work could have some synergies with what they are working on.

Instead of testnet, you could also start a devnet, which allows you to simulate an entire network with hundreds of masternodes using just a few VMs. You can change the parameters to suit your research topic, which would save you from the work of actually forking Dash and starting a new blockchain from scratch.

Depending on your research topic, it might also be worth contacting @Angela Zhang at Dash Research Asia to see if your work could have some synergies with what they are working on.

That is perfect! Thank you! I didn't know that this is possible. I will research how to start a devnet, but if you have any resources to help that would be great.

I will try to connect with the research team as well. Thank you!

Hi,

I am planning on doing my final master's research on Cryptocurrencies and Retail. I see that Dash is the best option for me to do the experiment with. I have no background in blockchain development. Is there a way to learn step by step how to create a fake network/clone of Dash?

Thank you!
Mo
For the development of a master program not only knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency is necessary but also knowledge in writing papers. What to do if you have already learned a lot in the field of cryptocurrency and made your master's work in technical terms but you can not realize your master's work in writing?
1) you can go to scripture courses if you have time and you do not have to perform your master's work right tomorrow
2) you can use the services of professionals who work for the service Paperial from which students buy assignments always if you do not have extra time and you must submit your master's work in the near future
3) you can ask for help from your friends, but you will not be sure that quality is super!
Thank you very much for your attention and I wish success to all students who do masters' work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back