Separate names with a comma.
Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!
Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by krishna, Jul 26, 2018.
Please help me on how to reduce website loading speed.
Check here: https://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+reduce+website+loading+speed
Surprisingly, someone requires that you make the download slower, and not vice versa, but if so read:
1. Reduce the amount of pages to load. Use gzip compression, this is
2. will reduce the time of file transfer to the browser.
3. Reduce the amount of graphics Delete unnecessary images.
4. Reduce the number of browser requests.
5. Enable data caching
1. Use an efficient web server e.g. nginx
3. Where possible, send static html pages only. If you must have dynamic content, can it be generated via a separate process (cronjob?) instead of attempting on-the-fly generation?
4. Don't use complex relational databases e.g. mysql unless absolutely necessary. You'd be surprised just how much you can do using only sqlite.
I do not know if this is still relevant, but you can read this blog https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/how-to-reduce-your-websites-page-speed
Very helpful tips. Thanks a lot!
Try tools like Google Page page speed insight and GT Matrix to check the drawbacks in your website and then fix it.
Cleaning your cache may help at some point.