• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How do I buy Dash

Judah

Hi,

I live in New Jersey and want to buy Dash crypto currency.

I can't tell how reliable these exchanges are or other companies that sell Dash.

Can someone give me some advice on how best to buy Dash?

Thanks

Buy Bitcoin first and then use it to buy DASH. Either through shapeshift or other exchange. I am afraid this is the best way for now. I hope more exchange will consider adding DASH to fiat trading pair considering the recent rally.

使用Tapatalk 發送

Buy Bitcoin first and then use it to buy DASH. Either through shapeshift or other exchange. I am afraid this is the best way for now. I hope more exchange will consider adding DASH to fiat trading pair considering the recent rally.

使用Tapatalk 發送

I would not recommend buying Bitcoin first. Get set up on Kraken and go straight from fiat to Dash. More efficient and end up with more Dash in your wallet.

All the exchanges have experienced various growing pains, but I have personal experience with Kraken, and they have treated me fairly.

Here is a nice article on exactly how to use the various methods:

http://www.coinbuzz.com/2018/06/02/buy-dash-3-simple-steps/

Which exchange platform would you recommend for daily trade? The most important thing would be transaction fee.

Binance has really low fees if you choose to pay the fees using BNB. It kind of depends more on what you want to trade.

Back