• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help us test Spreadcoin Masternodes and I'll give you 500 Spreadcoin

MyFarm

Spreadcoin was built upon Darkcoin code and the developer has just released a new masternode system onto Testnet today. We'd love to have experienced masternode owners kick the tires and break stuff so I sought and received permission to post this thread.

It is EASY to create a Spreadcoin masternode (in fact, testnet has 153 as of this posting). You can even have multiple Spreadcoin masternodes on your home PC. They of course work on VPS alongside your Darkcoin masternode as well. Once SPR goes to mainnet, this can help you increase your VPS Return on Investment. My offer:

1. Check out the Spreadcoin masternode testing thread here: http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37.0

2. If you'd like to help test, join the Spreadcointalk forum, then post in this thread or PM me and let me know your username there.

3. Get some tSPR and setup a masternode. Once you have, post here or PM me and I will send you 100 SPR.

4. Try to break stuff. If you find a bug, I will give you 500 additional SPR. If you find a vulnerability, I will give you 1000 additional SPR.

5. Once Spreadcoin masternodes go live on mainnet, I will provide you an additional 400 SPR as a thank you.

I am willing to do this for the for 20 people. Please note you MUST have been registered here at least 72 hours and have two posts as of 01/27/2015.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much action on your request yet, eh?

Everyone has contacted me privately. I haven't reached the 20 if anyone is still interested, however.

We've managed to create 441 test Masternodes thus far and everything is working perfectly :cool: Just testnet though so hopefully I don't jinx it with my enthusiasm and everything explodes when we go mainnet.

please post that here: spreadcointalk.org
this is the offical darkcoin forum.
Don't worry! :)

There's a saying "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery", so we should be flattered! I know it's annoying, it's like when growing up a kid from school wanted to look like you, dress like you, act like you, steal your lunch so he could eat the same food like you!!!

But this is crypto, whatever SPR can come up with, it will also help DRK, we as Darkcoiners are a proud community with so many accomplishments, and you're one of the people with great works that the community are very proud of! :smile:

Back