• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

HCPP Vision and road of Dash Evolution

Comodore

Hi,
I would like to give presentation on HCPP (end of september) conference and to have one meetup in PP (late August/early September - Paralelní Polis in Prague) , but I would like to have as much of information as possible. I am checking github daily, but we are still having old version of dash. We do have a roadmap but we do not have whitepapers. We have some visualy apealing presentations but not much of a specific content. There are going to be most famous/influentual/capable people of cryptocurrency space. I want to make this count.

Please help me with this. I would like to know about some good materials that are going to be published /were published and where to find them. If someone in Dash Core gives me an information about the fact that in a month from now there will be a lot more published I will know that this will be handled properly!

Sounds awesome @Comodore. I think @kot released the slide pack that Evan used at d10e. Perhaps that is a good starting point. I think its fair to say that most people there will know little or nothing of Dash. So its prob best to explain the basics and keep it high level. It might overwhelm them if you hit them with too much information.

This is great, putting yourself in front of an audience is an awesome experience. Besides the materials from d10e, Evan is going to talk at a meetup in Atlanta on Aug 24th. It is gonna be about Evolution and the materials will be available after the event, but I'm not sure that is time enough for your meetup... and I'm quite sure that they won't be fully ready much sooner than the 24th :) Do you have an specific date already?

Could you be more specific about materials? I looked into materials (presentation on D10e) and there was nothing new. I would like to show people new 12.1 stuff and I have close to zero information about ETA.

I will try to arrange meetup in late August/ first days of September.

Could you be more specific about materials? I looked into materials (presentation on D10e) and there was nothing new. I would like to show people new 12.1 stuff and I have close to zero information about ETA.

I will try to arrange meetup in late August/ first days of September.
Evan is working on a new Evolution demo for the Atlanta meetup. Time is very tight, but once it is done there will be much more to show. His idea is to present for around 45 min and then do 15 min demo. As far as I know he has not yet started working on the presentation because he first wants to have the demo done.

Okay, I am already arranging the date for an event and I will take this into account. I will not host a meetup before this event. I just hope that my proposal passes, because it does not look like that :(

Okay, I am already arranging the date for an event and I will take this into account. I will not host a meetup before this event. I just hope that my proposal passes, because it does not look like that :(
I hope it will, this is a great opportunity. I'm gonna be a few days semi-offline, but when I get back I'll try to get some more info on what Evan is preparing so I can help with your preparations.

@Comodore - please ask Evan for the editable version. I have prepared few slides for him but he modified them

Back