• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

happy new year! please i need help

Hello friends first happy new year of Caracas Venezuela great regards,
I am very proud of this cryptocurrency that has helped me a lot,
since you will see that the economic situation in my country is not good
at all and more with the hyperinflationary
economic level that we are comes in this new year,since you will see that
the economic situation in my country is not good and more
with the hyperinflationary economic level that we are experiencing this new year,
I would like to know if you can help me because my phone is damaged,
although I have a backup of my wallet and a screenshot,
I downloaded the application on my dad's phone and also put the backup
of my wallet in it , when I put the option to restore a wallet
I put my password but it does not allow me to recover it
I would like to know if you could help me or know if I can not get them back,
since I needed them to buy medicines for my parents,first of all I would be very grateful anyway,
in the same way I would greatly appreciate if I can recover them, I know that $ 5.34 is not much,
but it helps me cover the basic needs here in the country for my parents,
thank you very much again and I await your response

Hi there, it sounds like you are doing everything right, it should be possible to restore the Dash-wallet-backup file saved in the Download folder and use the password you set when you saved it. The only other option to restore an Android wallet is to use the recovery phrase, if you wrote that down somewhere.

The Dash community has heard a lot about the situation in Venezuela, there are some great proposals to use Dash there. I really hope you can get it back, do you remember the address and amount?

[QUOTE = "strophy, post: 161307, member: 4735"]Hi there, it sounds like you are doing everything right, it should be possible to restore the Dash-wallet-backup file saved in the Download folder and use the password you set when you saved it. The only other option to restore an Android wallet is to use the recovery phrase, if you wrote that down somewhere.

The Dash community has heard a lot about the situation in Venezuela, there are some great proposals to use Dash there. I really hope you can get it back, do you remember the address and amount? [/ QUOTE]

hello friend, greetings again, I do not have the recovery phrase,
I took a screenshot but it was on the same phone,
I have the screenshot while I repeat and I have the backup of my wallet here on the PC,
Anyway, here I send the screenshot with the amount of $ 5.34 and the figure was 0.0050000 Dashcoin approximate is what I remember, I will be very grateful if you can help me and thank you very much for your understanding again and otherwise I could send you a copy of security my wallet with the password in some way, or by whatsapp? Thanks again, I'll wait for your answer happy day

WhatsApp Image 2018-01-03 at 10.41.46 AM.jpeg

Yes, I resolved this privately with Carlos. Problem was waiting for sync to complete after entering the password and completing restore.

Back