• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Good thing y'all started publishing Dash materials in Russian. Looks like Irina stumbled on them.

I just listened to this episode on the "Lets Talk Bitcoin" podcast, logged on here to post it but someone beat me to it! Amanda has redeemed herself (IMO) to the DASH community in this video. Mistakes will be made, constructive criticism is needed, but we cannot resort to complete negativity otherwise things will diminish as they currently are within the bitcoin community. I love bitcoin but about ready to move most of my focus to other cryptos like Dash because the btc drama, trolls, provocateurs, potential "Trojan horse" issues, etc that are going to destroy bitcoin's true objective. See the "7 Deadly Sins of Bitcoin" for another point of view on this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/40k5wl/7_deadly_sins_of_bitcoin/?

I love the initiative many of you are taking to progress DASH to its true potential and I think a lot more people will join this community in 2016 as it is proven this is not another shit alt coin.

Back