• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Golden Darkcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnarchicCluster

Hi guys. So I am trying to spread the word of bitcoin and recently I had a minor success. My friend who deals with physical gold agreed to make golden Darkcoin pendant out of gold, and accept darkcoin for it.
He estimates that it would cost around 360$ ~ 180 DRK to make it

It would weigh 7.5 grams and be 96.5% pure gold

It would look like that D in the picture below. You could personalize it further if you wish.
K6qHMWnnvG6Rkh1eZlrQB5wq7JNInrea9FZbs4GfQaVdBSn4w44KAPd-nTPgsWyi91W5KHaHDg=w384-h384-nc

I'm trying to see if there is any demand for such item. Is anybody interested in kicking off the Darkcoin economy?

nice !
definitely talk to Raptor73 about the 3D !!

Hi guys. So I am trying to spread the word of bitcoin and recently I had a minor success. My friend who deals with physical gold agreed to make golden Darkcoin pendant out of gold, and accept darkcoin for it.
He estimates that it would cost around 360$ ~ 180 DRK to make it

It would weigh 7.5 grams and be 96.5% pure gold

It would look like that D in the picture below. You could personalize it further if you wish.
K6qHMWnnvG6Rkh1eZlrQB5wq7JNInrea9FZbs4GfQaVdBSn4w44KAPd-nTPgsWyi91W5KHaHDg=w384-h384-nc

I'm trying to see if there is any demand for such item. Is anybody interested in kicking off the Darkcoin economy?
What are the dimensions of the pendant? Is it possible to have our recent logo?

yes, but you need the new coin, this is the old one.
can your friend import 3d data?
Can somebody post the design for the new coin? The pendant will be handmade, I don't think he can import 3d data. I am just going to give him a picture of the design and he will make it.

What is the rest 3.5%? Copper?
Alloys, (usually silver and bronze), are only added to increase the strength and durability of jewellery pieces.

What are the dimensions of the pendant? Is it possible to have our recent logo?
Sure it is possible to make the recent logo. However I am not sure about the dimensions. It is not going to be a very big. I guess something similar to the size of 1 Euro coin, but this is just an estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back