• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Going to write some articles about dash!

Nyk

I see so much misinformation out there about dash that I decided to start writing some articles on steemit.
I have no reach right now as I'm just starting out. I'm just looking for some insight on how to go about this or maybe ideas for topics(I already have a bunch). If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate the input.

I like @jimbursch idea because that would give you some immediate audience, which is always good in order to keep writing. Also, it is a Dash friendly audience, so you'll train in a friendly environment. But I would also encourage you to write in other places. Dash future users are not here or in any other Dash branded outlet, they are somewhere else waiting to be preached.

As for topics, besides the typical ones (what is --insert here any Dash specific feature--?), you could write about specific proposals that got funding and how that is only possible with Dash.

Back