• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Getting dash listed on BTC38

Should we spend part of the budget to get listed on btc38

• Total voters

itscrazybro

BTC38 does the most volume for many of the major altcoins and we are not even listed as a trading option on there. Is anyone currently working on this and if not would the community be prepared to allocate a portion of the budget to getting us listed?

Screen Shot 2016-02-19 at 4.03.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-02-19 at 3.57.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-02-19 at 3.58.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-02-19 at 4.02.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-02-19 at 4.02.26 PM.png

I've had issues buying Dash in a couple places already. I think another exchange would make it even slower to do trades. Just my opinion though. If it's profitable enough an exchange will list it because hey, everyone wants to make money. No trading fees worries me as well.. if there is no money, how many people run sites for free from the goodness of their heart?

it never hurts to be listed
but these "huge" volumes are propably all fake !
no trading fees = unreliable volume numbers :wink:
I agree but volume is volume and better liquidity can't hurt. Also will give us a lot more exposure to chinese buyers.

I agree but volume is volume and better liquidity can't hurt. Also will give us a lot more exposure to chinese buyers.

Hi, I think it would not hurt to be listed in BTC38, and if you have some direct contact with the site operators and can negotiate with them I think we can totally look into it. If your plan is to just buy votes from their voting page to get Dash added. I just want to let you know that they have not been adding coins based on those votes for years. So just buying votes on our end and hope that they add it is not going to work.

Do you have any contacts there?

More exchanges = better:
But I cannot agree that we need to spend budget money for it to happen.​

Chinese exchanges without fees = pump&dump:
I don't want DASH to be a pump and dump victim, and (I hope all Dashers agree with me) I'd like to see natural and sustainable growth of the currency (network/system/community), even if takes longer.​

edit, to make my opinion clearer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I think it would not hurt to be listed in BTC38, and if you have some direct contact with the site operators and can negotiate with them I think we can totally look into it. If your plan is to just buy votes from their voting page to get Dash added. I just want to let you know that they have not been adding coins based on those votes for years. So just buying votes on our end and hope that they add it is not going to work.

Do you have any contacts there?
I did have direct contact with them just over a year ago when I was helping with Megacoin. They contacted me in regards to some questions they had about Megacoin. I got given an email address to hand over to the lead developer but it was just a generic [email protected]38.com email address. It looks like they have two email addresses
I do not mind contacting them but it may be better if this query came from a @dash.org email address.

Back