• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Getfreedash for Nigeria, Kenya , India and others at $2 per user, looking for partners to join me

how much dash should we spend on this New Getfreedash proposal per month ?

Votes: 3 27.3%

Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 1000+

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Till there are more metrics and results from the Venezvuela proposal, you should hold off on adding other countries.

I will vote yes to expand getfreedash, but only after it's reached it's goals in Venezuela, runs smoothly, and can handle a true viral traffic load without crashing. And even then I would like to see expanded by only one country at a time, first focusing on Venezuela's neighbors. Perhaps each time 1 million people is reached, then expand it to the next country. It's extremely important that this runs smoothly for the people out there who need it.

I believe we all share the vision that getfreedash will have touched every country on earth by the time it's done. One million people at a time.

Looking forward to see and compare results from these countries (once you get funded) with the ones you got from Venezuela. It will be very interesting to know the insight and the way getfreedash is used in other countries!

Back