Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Getfreedash for Nigeria, Kenya , India and others at $2 per user, looking for partners to join me

Discussion in 'Pre + Budget Proposal Discussions' started by Dashmaximalist, Feb 26, 2018.

?

how much dash should we spend on this New Getfreedash proposal per month ?

1. 200

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. 300

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. 400

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 500

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. 1000+

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. gael19nc

gael19nc New Member

Hola, soy venezolano, y quería saber si hay una tabla que muestre el último pago enviado en getfreedash, o si lo implementaron. y el lugar al que se debe el bono de $ 0.5 en el tablero, ya que muchas personas dudan en registrarse, pueden hacerlo con el número de teléfono y lo llaman de un extranjero, para las personas que son nuevas en las criptomonedas esto es extraño.

2. feedbands

feedbands Active Member

Awesome. Prepare for lots more traffic from Venezuela!

3. andrade92

andrade92 Member

Great idea man
    I know it would be a success. Keep going!

4. yocko

yocko Member

Dash Address:
    XqWRVQSoUyrMQ7TDHqz5zcFd1xxdQEDR3D
    My Translation

Hi, I'm Venezuelan, and I wanted to know if there is a table that shows the last payment sent in getfreedash, or if they implemented it. and the place where the $ 0.5 bonus is due on the board, since many people hesitate to register, they can do it with the phone number and they call it from a foreigner, for people who are new to cryptocurrencies this is strange .

5. Iñaki

Iñaki Member

I honestly think you should focus on venezuela and get about 10%(if not more) of the population covered there. That’s the only country right now where a full crypto adoption seems possible at this stage of crypto.

6. gael19nc

gael19nc New Member

Good, Keep paying Getfreedash? Do you have a deadline for Venezuelan users to receive this benefit through the dash?

7. andrade92

andrade92 Member

Hi. Don't know if you have done this already, but maybe considering a special campaing for Venezuela could be a benefit. There is a lot of people searching a way to earn a few extra $ due to the situation we are living.
    Cheers :)

8. andres

andres Member

gretfreedash sigue pagando? el 27 de febrero cobre un pago y aun no llega

9. feedbands

feedbands Active Member

Also I do hope you will make arrangements to bring a fluent spanish speaker on to your team

10. Critical Input

MNO, Australia.
    Yes...I would back this basic proposal to simply get Dash into many hands (as long as fraud can be navigated) . Venezuela is an obvious country to target.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Argon31

Argon31 Member

Till there are more metrics and results from the Venezvuela proposal, you should hold off on adding other countries.

12. Unstoppable

Unstoppable Member

I will vote yes to expand getfreedash, but only after it's reached it's goals in Venezuela, runs smoothly, and can handle a true viral traffic load without crashing. And even then I would like to see expanded by only one country at a time, first focusing on Venezuela's neighbors. Perhaps each time 1 million people is reached, then expand it to the next country. It's extremely important that this runs smoothly for the people out there who need it.

I believe we all share the vision that getfreedash will have touched every country on earth by the time it's done. One million people at a time.

• Like Like x 1
  13. AlejandroE

AlejandroE Active Member

Looking forward to see and compare results from these countries (once you get funded) with the ones you got from Venezuela. It will be very interesting to know the insight and the way getfreedash is used in other countries!