• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Getfreedash for Nigeria, Kenya , India and others at $2 per user, looking for partners to join me

how much dash should we spend on this New Getfreedash proposal per month ?

Votes: 3 27.3%

Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 1000+

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Of course let me inform you that your buisness plan regarding IMEI is flawed.
https://drfone.wondershare.com/sim-unlock/change-imei-android.html
Ok I am aware of this ... But here's the deal.

Changing Imei is not easy and it's illegal to do so in most countries , we will also collect device id Android Id as well... If you are a hacker and you can hack all these you probably can hack some credit cards and make millions why bother with this ??

Apart from that we are also asking for phone number remember that , in the countries we are planning there is a hard limit on no of sims you can get so the max you can make is $20 or something ...

One a side not changing Imei on iOS devices is nearly impossible.

Like I said before our plan is to eliminate fraud in 95% cases not 100% coz that will make the sign up process really difficult

Ok I am aware of this ... But here's the deal.
Changing Imei is not easy and it's illegal to do so in most countries , we will also collect device id Android Id as well... If you are a hacker and you can hack all these you probably can hack some credit cards and make millions why bother with this ??
Hacking IMEI on adroid is very easy. Even a kid can do it. It is not the same difficulty as hacking credit cards.
Apart from that we are also asking for phone number remember that , in the countries we are planning there is a hard limit on no of sims you can get so the max you can make is $20 or something ...
SMS otp is the only measure that can stand. Sms is still considered safe and it is used widely in e-banking. Unless of course it is hacked internaly by people who work inside the telephone companies.

One a side not changing Imei on iOS devices is nearly impossible.
http://chillaxspot.com/iphone-change-imei/
Like I said before our plan is to eliminate fraud in 95% cases not 100% coz that will make the sign up process really difficult
SMS-OTP is the best measure IMHO. All the other options you mentioned are not suitable in terms of effort/result.

By the way, if you want to know how much an original hack of mobile phones costs, look here .

Last edited:
No not required , we are hiring full time developers thanks for the offer though , you can review the code for bugs if you want :)

No not required , we are hiring full time developers thanks for the offer though , you can review the code for bugs if you want :)
There are two kind of bugs. The design bugs and the implementation bugs.
  1. Will your design become open source?
  2. Will your code become open source? Where is your gitlab?
  3. And finally, will you offer a bug bounty for bug discoveries?
I want to be paid for whatever bugs I will discover, and my whole compensation to go to the people who receive the dividend.

I would be willing to vote to contribute much more to other countries once we have solid metrics that it is performing consistently well over the allotted period in present countries. It's hard to beat that level of adoption on an individual level.

Hey @Dashmaximalist we are going to add getfreedash to dash informer and translate info about it into spanish, what countries should we display to? Is it currently restricted only to Venezuela SIM cards?

We're gearing up to launch a major ad push into Venezuela and want to bolster your project and dash help.

I'm thinking with free dash, a help desk, and a flood of advertising we can really make a serious push in Venezuela

Hola, soy venezolano, y quería saber si hay una tabla que muestre el último pago enviado en getfreedash, o si lo implementaron. y el lugar al que se debe el bono de $ 0.5 en el tablero, ya que muchas personas dudan en registrarse, pueden hacerlo con el número de teléfono y lo llaman de un extranjero, para las personas que son nuevas en las criptomonedas esto es extraño.

Hola, soy venezolano, y quería saber si hay una tabla que muestre el último pago enviado en getfreedash, o si lo implementaron. y el lugar al que se debe el bono de $ 0.5 en el tablero, ya que muchas personas dudan en registrarse, pueden hacerlo con el número de teléfono y lo llaman de un extranjero, para las personas que son nuevas en las criptomonedas esto es extraño.

My Translation

Hi, I'm Venezuelan, and I wanted to know if there is a table that shows the last payment sent in getfreedash, or if they implemented it. and the place where the $ 0.5 bonus is due on the board, since many people hesitate to register, they can do it with the phone number and they call it from a foreigner, for people who are new to cryptocurrencies this is strange .

I honestly think you should focus on venezuela and get about 10%(if not more) of the population covered there. That’s the only country right now where a full crypto adoption seems possible at this stage of crypto.

Good, Keep paying Getfreedash? Do you have a deadline for Venezuelan users to receive this benefit through the dash?

Great idea man
I know it would be a success. Keep going!
Hi. Don't know if you have done this already, but maybe considering a special campaing for Venezuela could be a benefit. There is a lot of people searching a way to earn a few extra $ due to the situation we are living.
Cheers :)

Back