• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

FYI MNO's: Blackmailing from Alexey Danilin / Radio+1

dashnode

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/pre-radio-1-second-round-funding-proposal.34391/

We consider this to be an illogical and unjust decision. We have our own research on this, and the conclusion is very disappointing. Inside the community, there is a lobby that votes against other proposals to promote its own. Now we are analyzing the financing from the treasury through the analysis of large databases, and see the corruption that is emerging in the community. In other words, it is impossible to explain the appearance of more than 200 votes against us for 1.5 hours without a single comment and explanation of the reasons. I hope that those who did this, realize the consequences of their actions, and correct their mistakes. Otherwise, our journalists will have to publish the data obtained during the analysis in open sources, which can damage the reputation and development of DASH.

emphasis added.

Do you consider the invitation to dialogue as blackmail?
You are deeply mistaken! I want to explain my position publicly.
I've been doing crypto for a long time, and I opted for DASH to my advantage. A wonderful idea inspired me, although nothing in the world is perfect.
Our project appeared in the proposals on the forum in December 2017, when the DASH course was $ 1200. We made it competitive and cheap for DASH. And, we believed in the growth of DASH.
To apply, I pledged my car, and left with a good job. When we received approval of our proposal, the rate fell rapidly, but we felt that we had to fulfill our obligations to the DASH community. My companion sold his business, so that we could do what the community promised. And, we did a lot. We wanted to do even more, but we severely limited the crisis in crypto. During the organization of business, we spent much more received in the treasury. Our expenditure budget was 110.2 DASH Of these, only 70 were financed by DASH.
We did a very good business, talking about DASH, we very well studied it. We are envious of our competitors, and several times we were offered to buy us back. We refused, although they came to us through our own journalists.
Having voted against us, you give us only two choices:
1. Stay hungry and ruined by all radio workers, their families and children.
2. Agree with the proposals of competitors, continue the work, and use all the knowledge against DASH
And, to decide what to do next, there will be not masternodes, but hungry journalists, who were ravaged by voting masternodes.
Как вы думаете, какое решение они сделают?
What do you think, what decision will they make? I just warned you about it.
If we did a poor job, or spent money for other purposes, your decision was understandable and adequate. But, all DASH-community we were praised.
Tomorrow I need to pay people a salary, and it was planned out of the current, previously approved budget. Of the planned money, we had to submit the next budget proposal.
Now all is lost. My companion is a professional in analyzing large databases, and he unearthed all the manipulations in the votes of the DASH network's inmates. They are more than a trick with the offer of Ben Swan. He lost everything - work, faith, his business.
We turned to you with a proposal to discuss and correct everything. We wanted to help the community to become better and more progressive. And, do you call this blackmail? It is not true.
Our team are real journalists who write the truth. The truth is not in our blackmail, but in the imperfection of the voting system. Our desire is to tell the public that the DASH network also has problems, and knows how to solve them. Or, he does not know how. What our future stories about our cooperation with DASH will be - to decide for you. Your actions and deeds will be a decision. We will just continue to do our work honestly.
With you, or without you. And, for now, this is your choice!

So let me get this straight: You wanna report about "corruption in Dash Governance" just because you didn't get funding?

How serious do you suppose people will take that kind of "news"?

Do you actually believe this will help your cause? Do you think Masternode owners will be scared and coerced to vote for any future proposal you dare to submit in the future?

Buddy, this is not how this works. Every person who voted no on your proposal did so, not because of "corruption" (how the hell would that even be possible?), but because your proposal was not good enough to convince them to vote otherwise. All these people are heavily invested in Dash. They all own at least 1000 Dash, many of them more and they think your proposal is not going to help our network. This is the only truth you need to face. No "corruption". Nobody bribed anyone to vote no, they all did so voluntarily.

Regarding your "quit my job"-story: If that's really true, you messed up big time. Before you make such a massive life-changing decision, you should've made damn sure, what you're offering to your potential future employer is solid beyond the shadow of a doubt. You don't just quit a job before you know the next one is secure. And I mean secure in the long term, not just one or two months... Geez.

Anyway: Please go ahead and "report" about "corruption", because you didn't get your way and while you're at it, explain how for some reason there was no "corruption" involved when so many other proposals failed before you showed up. Or do you think yours is the first and only proposal to not get voted in?

The possibility of not getting funded is a risk that you take as a proposal owner, no one here is responsible for anything negative that happens to you or your projects as a result of this. The treasury is competitive. I'm sorry that this has discouraged you but that's the reality.

Last month the Dash Treasury had a tight budget and MNOs had difficult decisions to make when prioritizing popular but competing proposals like yours. There was no conspiracy - just the normal decision making process in action. I empathize that your proposal was defunded and encourage you to resubmit this month with a stronger proposal.

Side note: it would be great if the Dash protocol/treasury system was changed to auto-refund 5 Dash to passing (more yes than no votes) but not funded proposals to encourage those proposal owners to try again.

Colleagues! I apologize for the harsh words in the DASH community, they were nervous. And, thank you, there was a man among you who now helps me in real problems. I saw support, and now I feel it, the more real, and not just an explanation of the voting system. And your colleague helps me with money and advice, and says that our project is wonderful! Thank you for that. I'm sorry! I continue to do my job completely in the interests of DASH! DASH was and remains for me the best, and I will be the best radio for Digital Cash

Last edited:
And, still, I have built many ideas for DASH. And, I was disappointed by the refusal in the third payment, and the ideas seemed to me unnecessary to anyone. One idea I painted in a new proposal - about charity. I place one more in my new proposal. there is one more, but it must be formalized. I'll write it later. I ask for a new budget for the development of radio, and for a separate promo of every such idea

I apologize, but I need to take a stand. I have inside information and this is just wrong. All of you who intentionally blackballed Alexey this month for speaking up last month are wrong. Last month was an error because there was plenty in the treasury to fund the pittance for all the good he and his team are doing for dash. Compare all the inflated proposals and wages being approved to the measly equivalent of $10,000-$12,500 USD for 20+ some Russians and their families for a month, and this is an absolute shame! I think any reasonable person who did their due diligence would see the mistakes here. This project needs continued funding and a raise! And I implore you to do just that in the next 4 days of final voting. If you haven't researched this for a minimum of 8 hours, I would consider you uninformed. I have helped dash people for free with over 30 years in finance, accounting, taxes, law, business, and more. And my pre-proposal asked for $0-$300. I consider myself pretty trustworthy, knowledgeable, reasonable, fair, honorable, capable, and helpful. If I had the means, I'd fund them myself. That's how I know it's the right thing to do. But I'm already helping more than I'm able.

Once again, Alexey, I commend you and your team. It's not easy to stand alone and you're doing so in a foreign language trusting google translation. That is more than I would do.

Is anyone else here willing and able to help them, please?
Please donate or vote for them.

Thank you very much. Peace, serenity, and wisdom to us all.

I apologize, but I need to take a stand. I have inside information and this is just wrong. All of you who intentionally blackballed Alexey this month for speaking up last month are wrong. Last month was an error because there was plenty in the treasury to fund the pittance for all the good he and his team are doing for dash. Compare all the inflated proposals and wages being approved to the measly equivalent of $10,000-$12,500 USD for 20+ some Russians and their families for a month, and this is an absolute shame! I think any reasonable person who did their due diligence would see the mistakes here. This project needs continued funding and a raise! And I implore you to do just that in the next 4 days of final voting. If you haven't researched this for a minimum of 8 hours, I would consider you uninformed. I have helped dash people for free with over 30 years in finance, accounting, taxes, law, business, and more. And my pre-proposal asked for $0-$300. I consider myself pretty trustworthy, knowledgeable, reasonable, fair, honorable, capable, and helpful. If I had the means, I'd fund them myself. That's how I know it's the right thing to do. But I'm already helping more than I'm able.

Once again, Alexey, I commend you and your team. It's not easy to stand alone and you're doing so in a foreign language trusting google translation. That is more than I would do.

Is anyone else here willing and able to help them, please?
Please donate or vote for them.

Thank you very much. Peace, serenity, and wisdom to us all.

Thank you very much, friend, for your wishes and appeal to the community. Thank you for appreciating our work. I'm glad that there are people like you in the DASH community, and I believe that this will help the development of DASH in the future.

Back