• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Foundrasing for proposal

demo

The 5 dash proposal fee was never voted by the masternodes. It was just a hardcoded number.

Lets put a proposal asking to keep the Proposal Fee stable to 5 Dash. I bet that the 5 dash proposal fee will not pass.

If the 5 dash proposal fee fails, this will be a proof on how much stupid the masternode community is. If the 5 dash proposal fee passes, and as long as this 5 dash was initialy imposed and not voted, this will prove how much conservative the masternode community is.

So lets go back before the arrival of @Technologov.

Is anyone interested in creating a multisig address, and do a fundrasing in order to reach the amount of 5 dash and be able to add a proposal in the governance system asking the 5 dash proposal fee to remain the same?

Lets start a list of the people who are interested in this fundrasing. Whenever the list reaches the 5 dash goal, we are going to vote for the person who we trust he creates the multisig address, and vote the minimum (m) number of signatures required to spend the money. Everyone may gives whatever he/she wants, even a single duff is welcome, and he/she may defines whatever terms or conditions he/she desires in order to give the amount. The only expected is to keep his/her promise.

The list follows (it will be updated accordingly):

1. Myself @demo ( XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX ) : I initially offer 20% of my entire fortune in Dash for this puprose ( 20% of my Dash fortune is currently set to 0.1899 dash, since the above Dash address is the only non-empty I possess). Until the creation of the multisig address I keep the right to reduce or increase what I offer. But after the multisig address has been created, I hereby declare, on oath, that I will give the declared amount.

Last edited:
1. Myself @demo ( XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX ) : I initially offer 20% of my entire fortune in Dash for this puprose ( 20% of my Dash fortune is currently set to 0.1899 dash, since the above Dash address is the only non-empty I possess). Until the creation of the multisig address I keep the right to reduce or increase what I offer. But after the multisig address has been created, I hereby declare, on oath, that I will give the declared amount.

I now raise my offer to 40%

I would personally vote against the 5 dash fee. But I would also not place even one satoshi to support the proposal, sorry. It is pretty obvious by now that Dash masternodes have a limited decision power. And it might be not a limitation due to what the programmer want, but to how complex any alternative is right now. So better to sit back and relax. And to answer your question, I don't start a new coin right now because I don't have the time to code it, and I don't know who would be willing to code it. Also the core sounds reasonable, they seem to really be striving to enhance this coin. I am willing to just wait and see.

I would personally vote against the 5 dash fee. But I would also not place even one satoshi to support the proposal, sorry. It is pretty obvious by now that Dash masternodes have a limited decision power. And it might be not a limitation due to what the programmer want, but to how complex any alternative is right now. So better to sit back and relax.

The goal of this proposal is to reveal the character of the MNOs.
If they vote yes, then this will be a proof of their concervative nature.
If they vote no, then this will be a proof of ther irrationality.

This proposal has nothing positive to offer.
It is only meant to unveil their character.
For the external objective observers to know what they will have to deal with in case they decide to join the MNOs community.

And to answer your question, I don't start a new coin right now because I don't have the time to code it, and I don't know who would be willing to code it. Also the core sounds reasonable, they seem to really be striving to enhance this coin. I am willing to just wait and see.

Do you have a way to host the coin? The cost is not in the code, it is in hosting. No coin can survive if there is not an infrastructe of at least 150 servers to host it.

Back