• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

First mining

jagpalsingh

Hi guys

I want to go for the standalone rigs that connect up with raspberry pi or intel nuc rig!

Just wanted to know what else do I connect to it? "Miners" got told the fury is a good one

When you guys are suggesting please make it from Uk based sites as I do not wish to order from abroad

Cheers

Buy an AMD GPU, look for R9 290 cards. There are no special miners for darkcoin available (yet).

Could you elaborate on that please as in why you recommend it. Tutorial on setting it up?
How to install a graphics card, its not that hard,
I recommend it because the R9 290 is the best in price/performance. R9 290x is more expensive with only a slight increase in performance and the R9 295x2 is insane in price. if you want a rig with more than one card, you can also use R9 280 or even R9 270.

How to install a graphics card, its not that hard,
I recommend it because the R9 290 is the best in price/performance. R9 290x is more expensive with only a slight increase in performance and the R9 295x2 is insane in price. if you want a rig with more than one card, you can also use R9 280 or even R9 270.

My question in this forum is what miner can I connect to a raspberry pi as a starter

Back