• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

First Annual Members Meeting

Is this Annual foundation members meeting going to be taking place? I was interested to see where the discussions would go with this.
Hey! yes, it happened a couple hours before you posted... didn't you receive the email with the time and a link to connect yesterday?

We'll do an informal catch up session in a few days. I want to see who wants to attend to try to organize at a time that is convenient for most people.

Hey! yes, it happened a couple hours before you posted... didn't you receive the email with the time and a link to connect yesterday?

We'll do an informal catch up session in a few days. I want to see who wants to attend to try to organize at a time that is convenient for most people.
Hi Fernando, yes I got the email. I thought the meeting was to be 19:00 GMT my time from the email:

Sat, Jan 30, 2016 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Sat, Jan 30, 2016 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM CET
Sat, Jan 30, 2016 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM MSK
Sun, Jan 31, 2016 1:00 AM - 3:00 AM CST
Sun, Jan 31, 2016 4:00 AM - 6:00 AM AEDT

Was this time later changed?

I'll certainly make time for a catch up session!

Hi Fernando, yes I got the email. I thought the meeting was to be 19:00 GMT my time from the email:

Sat, Jan 30, 2016 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Sat, Jan 30, 2016 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM CET
Sat, Jan 30, 2016 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM MSK
Sun, Jan 31, 2016 1:00 AM - 3:00 AM CST
Sun, Jan 31, 2016 4:00 AM - 6:00 AM AEDT

Was this time later changed?

I'll certainly make time for a catch up session!
I'm not sure what your timezone is, but in each line there is a staring time and a finishing time... I guess including the finishing time was a mistake because it has confused a few of you :sad:

I'm not sure what your timezone is, but in each line there is a staring time and a finishing time... I guess including the finishing time was a mistake because it has confused a few of you :sad:
Exactly the finish time was taking much focus because of BOLD time zone.
I got in it as well ;)

Oh man!!!! I missed the first foundation meeting. Is there a recorded feed of the event?

Oh man!!!! I missed the first foundation meeting. Is there a recorded feed of the event?
Nope, in the end we didn't record it. However, I'll do a catch up meeting in a few days for those who could not attend. I'll post here again and you'll receive an email about it too.

Good, please make sure you send invites again :) I have saturday morning until 1 PM booked for a class, and that's Pacific time, so GMT is 0-5:00 I believe Otherwise I'm pretty flexible if given enough warning :)

sorry I totally missed that too :sad:
am terrible embarrassed and would have loved to back u up Fernando but my jetlack got the best of me
is there part 2 in the pipeline ?

Yeah, I want to do an informal catch up with anyone that wants to participate. Due to fucked up time zone distribution among people here, I think weekend works best. This one is too short notice, so I'll aim to next one.

Indeed. Working during the week and the afternoons of the weekend always at home so would be great to partecipate...

I have no class next weekend (3 day holiday, so no class) I can make it any time then :D Saturday, Sunday and Monday California USA time (PST) Pretty much any time, I'll get up/ stay up to whatever time :)

Back