• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Evan Duffield and Andy Freer joining The Crypto Show tonight!

Ha Ha on the election rant. So true, but I just can't -not vote. I could -not vote on president, and I refused to give either democratic canadate in California a vote (new jungle election style kicks out all but the top two candidates, both of whom were democrats) But the local elections are important. They're our tax dollars and if you don't vote, you're stuck with all kinds of shit. And if you're like me, and voted no against all that spending and taxes, you still have to pay (they all passed, damn it)

Then again, we got marijuana legalized. I don't smoke or eat the stuff, I barely ever drink alcohol, but all you get with drug enforcement is gangs, more people in jail (that we pay to give a free ride) and huge tobacco and firearms - whatever - drug enforcement bureaucracy. Marijuana is the first step. It's time to get rid of the ATF for good!

Just one last thing, I was part of the team that put together the "what is Dash?" video, and we did not in any way intend to imply that Bitcoin was inferior, but rather that Dash was different and could do things that Bitcoin is perceived to be able to do, but can't. To differentiate Dash. We really took pains not to appear hostile, only to clearly differentiate between the two projects.

Personally, I think Bitcoin is slotted to be a tool of the establishment and will be used as a settlement layer, which is fine. We just want to make it clear that the vision of Dash is to be far more useful to commerce, not just a settlement layer. That way when people who do understand what Bitcoin is, and where it's going, they can see that Dash has continued the original trajectory of being a monitory unit.

Back