• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Ethereum #4 Coinmarketcap

Bitcoin crashed on Bitfinex a few hours ago. It was just a flash crash but maybe it's affecting other coins?

honestly

we have so many people asking questions about Dash, wallets, how does that work, where do i ... how to ...
how is Eth supposed to work, i still can not figure it out (Wallets) and would not dare (some problems with coins going to wrong address due to wrong command line....)
to try ....
Its got me f@#ked as well

So there is only one pool and its full, no more registrations, that makes sense :rolleyes:

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/2233/ethereum-mining-pool
''yeah they are currently not accepting new miners to the pool, i have a number of friends who only have a few mh's which equals to several days with nothing, i would happily switch on my smaller rigs if there was a pool i could use even if its only a private one an di can leave the ddos issues to someone else but something should come out about ways to set this up''

They are surprisingly late and unprepped for this release I have to say !
Dam hangovers from all that funding ... Lol
Merely early signs of a hangover, the detox has some way to go yet,
I suppose the more complicated something is, the less people can actually join in and help code, the mining should be open to anyone but then again the yield would be poor if everyone was dumping ether - like me (if I had any to dump that is, lol)

They put me on a "mandatory safety net" / "none dumping group" as I can not access my wallet (as too stupid for that command line thingi)
Lol

We call what Stefan did, "a dummy spit" or in cricketing, "I'm taking my bat and balls and going home"

he sold his coins, made a killing
and is starting his own company now :wink:

If they want to implement what dash has they would practically be better of doing a joint deal with dash than trying to get their nodes to carry the weight they would want them to carry.

Back