• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Ethereum #4 Coinmarketcap

Err... tungfa your post doesn't match thread title :what:

But title matches the situation right now :grin:
Screen Shot 2015-08-08 at 17.58.46.png

Btw, I think they should also mark it
** Significantly Premined
:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
As I remember good when the did the ICO 1 BTC was giving you 1000 ETH, so with the starting price you were 10x profit! :) still profiting....

edit: but the btc was far more expensive than now :)

It's dropping like a stone being sucked into a black hole vortex. I'm not saying it's a pump and dump, but you know what they say... 'If it looks like a duck... and it sounds like a duck... Then <you can fill in the blanks yourself here>

falling hard they are !!
0.0023 !

command line wallets only
i mean, they do not even have GUI wallets, a couple of months they told me
what the ...

Sounds extremely techie, untested and complicated,
variable length confirmation times based on block sizes is a novel idea but does it scale up? he seems to think 12 or 14 megabyte blocks is going to be enough to cover all angles, points out that propagation times could go from 20 seconds to 3 minutes and thats just for propagation never mind the confirmations afterwards!

Super techi
I barely understand anything in there to be honest so I posted it to you guys :wink:

They are back up to 0.0039
I believe a lot of market hype will go into this !

Last edited by a moderator:
Super techi
I barely understand anything in there to be honest so I posted it to you guys :wink:
They are back up to 0.0039
I believe a lot of market hype will go into this !
I can't get mastercoin out of my mind when I think of ethereum-as is all singing and all dancing, '2.0 cubed', will change the world (a bit like the mobile telephone salesman told me about the new PDAs back in 07, gotta admit it resulted in a sale, but in the end I throw it in the bin for shear ickyness)
It is possible to overengineer something isn't it, personalIy I like how Dash does one fully tested and useful step at a time and then moves onto the next coding level and idea.

I can't get mastercoin out of my mind when I think of ethereum-as is all singing and all dancing, '2.0 cubed', will change the world (a bit like the mobile telephone salesman told me about the new PDAs back in 07, gotta admit it resulted in a sale, but in the end I throw it in the bin for shear ickyness)
It is possible to overengineer something isn't it, personalIy I like how Dash does one fully tested and useful step at a time and then moves onto the next coding level and idea.

I totally agree
+ if I can mange Dash , everybody can !
And that is how it is supposed to be

It seems like they are cornering some super tech market (Devs only or something), and sure there will be a market but I am not sure why their marketing makes it sound like we all need them
:confused:

I totally agree+ if I can mange Dash , everybody can !
And that is how it is supposed to be
It seems like they are cornering some super tech market (Devs only or something), and sure there will be a market but I am not sure why their marketing makes it sound like we all need them
:confused:
Thats the big question, after all the hyper tech is finally finished will it actually get used?
And in the mean time mayhaps others will get there first with a way more useful, easy to use wallet and network interface :wink:

Thats the big question, after all the hyper tech is finally finished will it actually get used?
And in the mean time mayhaps others will get there first with a way more useful, easy to use wallet and network interface :wink:

Well they have young vitalik "the superstar of crypto" (I am still not sure why) which pulls them (+their marketing budget) huge PR !
I thought it was time to deliver , but apparently not .... Let's see where this goes and if young vitalik can actually deliver (or is better in talking complicated things I do not understand ) ... Lol .... :wink:

Well they have young vitalik "the superstar of crypto" (I am still not sure why) which pulls them (+their marketing budget) huge PR !
I thought it was time to deliver , but apparently not .... Let's see where this goes and if young vitalik can actually deliver (or is better in talking complicated things I do not understand ) ... Lol .... :wink:
I heard it is minable, not sure can be bothered with all that competition and a command line interface, probably will just keep chugging away validating the odd block of Dash magic here and there :cool:

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussi...ro-am-i-doing-something-wrong-or-just-unlucky
''Difficulty is currently 1.73 TH or 1,730,000 MH. You have 11MH.
1,730,000/11 = 157,272 seconds or roughly 43 hours.
You are not particularly unlucky, things appear to take a long time to return to the mean. On the plus side one day you might find 3 blocks in row, who knows
smile.png
''

Sounds like me :grin::grin::grin:

Edit: thats a big smilly hes got

Lol
Some of my Asians have their miners fired up and are onto it !

Lol
Some of my Asians have their miners fired up and are onto it !
Yer good luck to them, but never forget lots of mining means lots of ether being dumped onto the market and that to me only means one thing :wink:
As a miner, my only question would be is this an optimizable miner code, and if so please can I have the .bin files first before anyone else gets their greedy paws on them ? (thanks in advance)

lol
sure tons of coins being dumped
but there is money to be made
all the day traders are on fire out there
(not me ... i am on fire in general, but not for day trading)
K3EuckO.jpg

lol
sure tons of coins being dumped
but there is money to be made
all the day traders are on fire out there
(not me ... i am on fire in general, but not for day trading)

Great day trading fun indeed, its got huge volume and is the biggest crypto IPO type release ever, something I learned from following the crypto markets is always expect the opposite of what you think might happen, to happen!
Here is a nice flowery mining chart for your Asian colleagues,
(with all that giddy enthusiastic GPU mining, does this mean the Dash difficulty will drop? I do hope so, lol)

https://etherchain.org/statistics/miners

upload_2015-8-12_11-19-43.png

Great day trading fun indeed, its got huge volume and is the biggest crypto IPO type release ever, something I learned from following the crypto markets is always expect the opposite of what you think might happen, to happen!
Here is a nice flowery mining chart for your Asian colleagues,
(with all that giddy enthusiastic GPU mining, does this mean the Dash difficulty will drop? I do hope so, lol)

https://etherchain.org/statistics/miners

View attachment 1739

whowwww
i love these graphics.

good point
miners might switch coin = more hash for eth = less for us = higher MN payouts = Tungfa : :grin:

Back