• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Equibit Tittle trading platform, hiring DASH Dev

In crowd out crowd, got over that a year ago. Draw the lines set out the stakes and build that wall to defend the 'inner circle' or whatever the purpose of the wall is.

There's an open community and we run it. Anyone is welcome, there are no titles and we're not afraid to discuss anything. I won't paste links here because people seem to think I'm spamming. Just trying to give people freedom they deserve.

Anyways can we get this thread back on topic. Looks like a good opportunity for Dash.

TheDashGuy
I think there is no reason to continue this conversation the way you just started. You are trying to imply that YOU know my intentions and suggesting some personal issues... Apparently you know better (as always).
I do not know if you have been trained or is this your natural talent but I am not going to continue. I already told you in the past that I am not interested in walls of text (especially with manipulations and suggestions about mental condition of other people).
Please read my first post on this issue. I have explained pretty clearly what was the background of my action.

I am not going to argue about the list on the website. If you have a good proposition on how it should be maintained - please share it. I do not have any better idea than explained before.

Thanks buster - I fully agree with you.

EOT from my side (apologies JuanSGalt ).

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys come on
just to clarify
core team dev's are working together on core team issues, are involved in the discussions and are helping others (team) to succeed with their projects !
simple as that
if a dev decides not to be involved or work as a team and help others, he made his point and that is more than clear !

sorry JuanSGalt back to you :wink:

Here's what they are looking for

"We'd be ready to start him asap on a part time or full time basis. Moving forward asap with core development. He'll be working with Christian on the equibit blockchain and integrating bitcoin and bitmessage functionality, as well as Marc on the API. Will need to know C++ and the dash core system. Brent can add more specifics if you need it."

JuanSGalt This was the perfect way to bring this job opening to the attention of the community.

Sorry for hijacking your thread with some drama.

Do you think we can get a discount for 2017 Anarchapulco too? Jeff should be announcing the date any day now.
lol If I can get a discount, DASH community will be the first to know. Well maybe right after my fb. Unless we cook up some biz deal ofcourse ;)

lol If I can get a discount, DASH community will be the first to know. Well maybe right after my fb. Unless we cook up some biz deal ofcourse ;)
Just saw the 10% off for 2016 Anarchapulco in your signature(which is very cool) so figured you would be 'connected' for 2017 too. Way to early to plan, just planting the seed.

This is fantastic news both for our developers (I'm sure this will not be one of many commercial opportunities Dash could open the door to), and our ecosystem. Glad to see the hard work paying off and some concrete benefit arising from conferences. Great job Juan!

Brent adds :

"Honestly I'm not sure we're looking for too much for specific knowledge. Just c++ and strong general programming ability. It's the latter that's hard to find."

Ok, I'll give $200 USD worth of w,e crypto you want, to whomever helps me find a developer that is hired.

I read their paper back then and I was already pretty sure that it's yet another altcoin forking Dash. I read it again just to make sure and I think it has nothing to do with Dash tbh so moved this to altcoin section.

I read their paper back then and I was already pretty sure that it's yet another altcoin forking Dash. I read it again just to make sure and I think it has nothing to do with Dash tbh so moved this to altcoin section.
Yes, they want to fork DASH, to use it as their core blockchain.

Back