Enhanced Darkcoin Wallet UI

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelonecrouton

Foundation Member
Apr 15, 2014
LOL this checkbox "complicate me" wtf xD
Unleashes the advanced options! Which I haven't written yet, but it will just be Rainbowsend rounds / coins to keep anonymised etc. I need to stick an encrypt wallet dialogue in there too, but I'm trying to keep it to the bare minimum, which is all that 90% of users need.

Cofresí

Dash Core Team
Aug 22, 2014
Carribean
you just redefined the meaning of coloured coins (by adding rainbowed coins and unicornerd coins)

Kind of pains me to think of the millions you lost by getting into dark instead of pump/dumping rainbow coin like a month ago. But maybe it is not too late? A lot of doge chics are bored of the doge :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
ok
all the fairies and unicorns aside ...>>
(my eyes hurt !)

so can you enhance our QT wallet visually !?
DRK logo in the back drop , and maybe a couple of other enhancements !?
possible or unicorns only ?

thelonecrouton

Foundation Member
Apr 15, 2014
ok
all the fairies and unicorns aside ...>>
(my eyes hurt !)

so can you enhance our QT wallet visually !?
DRK logo in the back drop , and maybe a couple of other enhancements !?
possible or unicorns only ?
You don't like fairies and unicorns? How about Christina Hendricks?

Bah, I'll have a semi-serious go at un-uglifying the official wallet presently. Thing is I've just started playing with OpenGL. Bumpmapping, dude, know what I'm saying? ;)

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014

Bah, I'll have a semi-serious go at un-uglifying the official wallet presently. Thing is I've just started playing with OpenGL. Bumpmapping, dude, know what I'm saying? ;)
hey crouton
you keep going with the redheads and bump mapping ... and when you have that sorted out .... we will look into a new official DRK QT (logo and all) .... do not get lost out there between the redheads and unicorns ...>>

Light

Foundation Member
Jun 4, 2014

LOL, hey man, please post what's inside your "Chocolate covered nuns" folder :D:D:D

Reactions: tungfa

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
WELL HOWDY FOLKS!

My name is Solace, and I'm interested in doing a skin redesign. I was linked here from Reddit when I asked the question. This project appears to have started in July, is still active, but has no results - is this correct? Are there any good designs with PSD's out there to make use of already?
did you hear back from flare or vertoe ? I set you guys up for a conversation at some point ..>

r-ando

Foundation Member
Jun 22, 2014
Canada

If you can find a way so users can import family pictures and pets for the background of their client that would be awesome when it comes to selling the clientsfeatures!

thelonecrouton

Foundation Member
Apr 15, 2014
If you can find a way so users can import family pictures and pets for the background of their client that would be awesome when it comes to selling the clientsfeatures!
You can stick any vaguely 800x500 image in there you like, although right now you have to change the name of the pic in the code, but it's 2 mins work to add a file sector dialogue. Trouble is that it can bugger up the legibility of the other widgets if I keep the transparency, and I like the transparency, so I'd have to make those customisable as well. Which could take me nearly half an hour. :tongue:

And I think I have aggravated tungfa enough. :D

edit: I like the idea of an xmas version though. Hopefully I will have the pygame version running by then with accelerated rendering. Or maybe just a few sprites, depends how it goes.

Reactions: r-ando

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
Hey everybody.

OK
Wallet Push # 464 !!

I (still) believe the Wallet is our most important tool (obviously as we are dealing with a Currency) and the Wallet should look
"NICE" ! (Corporate Identity / Logo and such ....)

I have no idea how hard is it to change this visually a bit, i believe this is working in Layer / front end and such
(please forgive my NOB Tech babble)

as we have 8 million updates for the wallet coming all the time, we should keep it simple and easy,
so my suggestion is, is there ANYBODY out there who can help on "visually improving this" ???

I did a mock up based on our wallet (buttons, fields, technique)
it would be great to do a visual change to something like this,
and then (in the future) we could step this up and add
- Market Button
- Enhance capabilities
- ..... endless ideas

But for now,
I believe we should just start with a simple visual revamp !
Idea is bellow, i am happy to support with Graphics and can get buttons made and such,
but WHO can do something like this with our existing wallet ?
(no reprogramming, only visual adoption !!)
please pm me or post here
Tx

TaoOfSatoshi

Grizzled Member
Jul 15, 2014
Dash Nation
www.dashnation.com
Hey everybody.

OK
Wallet Push # 464 !!

I (still) believe the Wallet is our most important tool (obviously as we are dealing with a Currency) and the Wallet should look
"NICE" ! (Corporate Identity / Logo and such ....)

I have no idea how hard is it to change this visually a bit, i believe this is working in Layer / front end and such
(please forgive my NOB Tech babble)

as we have 8 million updates for the wallet coming all the time, we should keep it simple and easy,
so my suggestion is, is there ANYBODY out there who can help on "visually improving this" ???

I did a mock up based on our wallet (buttons, fields, technique)
it would be great to do a visual change to something like this,
and then (in the future) we could step this up and add
- Market Button
- Enhance capabilities
- ..... endless ideas

But for now,
I believe we should just start with a simple visual revamp !
Idea is bellow, i am happy to support with Graphics and can get buttons made and such,
but WHO can do something like this with our existing wallet ?
(no reprogramming, only visual adoption !!)
please pm me or post here
Tx

So funny that you post this here, because the gentleman who posted directly before you is the man for the job! He has QT and C++ and he wants to help, as he says. I will see that he gets in touch with Evan.

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
So funny that you post this here, because the gentleman who posted directly before you is the man for the job! He has QT and C++ and he wants to help, as he says. I will see that he gets in touch with Evan.

ha haaa
perfect
I pm'ed him before I posted this
let's see if he gets back to me

you know him ?
tx

Reactions: TaoOfSatoshi

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
qbit makes things of beauty. I splatter them about:

Damn system themes cocking things up... :mad:
unfortunately this has nothing to do with DRK Corporate identity !!!

would you use a BTC wallet with a new/different logo and different color !?
think about it

thelonecrouton

Foundation Member
Apr 15, 2014
I have been playing at making icons, because I lost my crayons. Tungfa please cover your eyes!

Still haven't done the home/send/receive/transactions ones, because I am slow and talentless, but when I do, tungfa, I will be sure and post another screenie, so you may want to stock up on the antipalpitants. :tongue:

That's all regulation #3398cc blue, by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.