• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Donating DASH from the budget to the Venezuelan people

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks a lot mate , this time around i am looking for partners to go along with me.

this has many advantages

this increases the legitimacy of the whole project

it increases the transparency when they are multiple eyes watching things.

and it gives me a huge moral boost.

so let me know if you guys are ready to partner on this, i have completed all the tech work anyway , so what i am looking for some one who can rally the troops and market the proposal primarily.
I'm am travelling until the 24th of January, When I return home I am going to begin working on all DASH things full time.
This is something I am willing to commit time and effort to so we hopefully see it succeed. I can also round up a lot of yes votes for this.

To state that I caused that poor child's pain is purely ludicrous...

You stated that it is moral someone to have all the money and all the land of the world. You stated that the property of the rich should not be touched, despite the way they gain this property and despite the pain of those who own nothing. You refuse to give a portion of property to the new generation. So the child's pain is caused because of your "morality". You are one of the responsible for the pain of this child.

The good and the evil is not something vague and subjective. It is objective and it can be measured, by grades of pain you cause to the others. This measured pain, although recorded into the knowledge tree, it is kept secret by the daemons. But it will be revealed when the current state/universe of the daemons will collapse.

If you consider yourself as a moral person who truly seeks justice, then you should expect to be judged for whatever pain your immoral/wrong theory/worldview caused to the others, also expect to be judged for your refusal to act in order to relieve this pain. The recorded pain of the others that is caused because of your attitude, will determine your punishment. Otherwise keep telling the lies of the daemons, that the knowledge tree does not exist and that justice can not be attributed, and I assure you that you will be punished for this also.

Last edited:
You stated that it is moral someone to have all the money and all the land of the world. You stated that the property of the rich should not be touched, despite the way they gain this property and despite the pain of those who own nothing.
I stated none of that. If I did, then simply quote me. You are an immoral liar, and are being exposed as such, with your own words.
You refuse to give a portion of property to the new generation. So the child's pain is caused because of your "morality". You are one of the responsible for the pain of this child.
You have no idea of what I do or do not give to charity, or the means by which I choose to do so. You, however, are on here begging for money for yourself (note the part near the top where it says "If you like any of my pre-proposals, give me some tip in dash:XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX so that I could add it to the budget system Feb 11, 2017") while telling others to give. You want to take, while exhorting others to give. (Advice to others: Give this man nothing. If you like a pre-proposal of his, then make the proposal yourself. Do not support him.) You demonstrate immoral hypocrisy at every step, and are being exposed for what you are.
If you consider yourself as a moral person, then you should expect to be judged for the pain your immoral theory caused to the others.
I actually DO expect to be judged, and I expect YOU to be judged as well, by the readers of this forum. I expect to be judged as someone who exposed you as an immoral, deceitful, theft-promoting hypocrite, and I expect you to be judged...well...as an immoral, deceitful, theft-promoting hypocrite.

You stated that it is moral someone to have all the money and all the land of the world. You stated that the property of the rich should not be touched, despite the way they gain this property and despite the pain of those who own nothing.
I stated none of that. If I did, then simply quote me. You are an immoral liar, and are being exposed as such, with your own words.
Of course you stated both. Here is the quote:
The right of property is a bounded right. You can have property, but within limits. You cannot have all the money neither all the land of the world , and the rest people have nothing. These bounds should be set by the community in a permanent never ending referendum (where the community will continuously vote the numbers) . These bounds should not be set by a government, a king, a politician or a priest.
No group, no matter how many, has the right to confiscate the property of another. Tyranny by the masses is still tyranny and still immoral.

I agree that I (proudly) said "No group, no matter how many, has the right to confiscate the property of another. Tyranny by the masses is still tyranny and still immoral."

I did NOT say "that it is moral someone to have all the money and all the land of the world." I also did NOT say "that the property of the rich should not be touched, despite the way they gain this property and despite the pain of those who own nothing."

You are attempting to make an immoral and false equivalence. More deceit on your part, and once again you are exposing yourself as a promoter of lies and immorality.

I agree that I (proudly) said "No group, no matter how many, has the right to confiscate the property of another."
Your quote is equivalent to say that someone is allowed to have all the money and all the land of the world. You just admited that even in that case, no group, no matter how many, has the righ to confiscate a portion of this property.

Your quote is also equivalent to say that the rich's property should not be touched, despite the way they gain this property and despite the pain of those who own nothing. You said that no group, no matter how many, has the right to confiscate a portion of the property of a rich who earned his wealth in an unfair manner. You also said that no group, no matter how many, has the right to confiscate a portion of the property of a rich in order to relieve the pain of many people who own nothing.

If your quote is not as absolute as it looks, then express it again, by mentioning the exceptions.

Last edited:
Your quote is equivelant to say that someone is allowed to have all the money and all the land of the world. Even in this case, no group, no matter how many, has the righ to confiscate this property.

Your quote is also equivalant to say that the rich's property should not be touched, despite the way they gain this property and despite the pain of those who own nothing. No group, no matter how many, has the right to confiscate the property of a rich who gain his wealth in an unfair manner, or confiscate the property of the rich in order to relieve many people's pain.
Wow. Utterly stupid.

If Alice steals an item from Bob, the item does not become the "property" of Alice; it still rightfully belongs to Bob. In such a case, Bob would be justified in attempting to reclaim his rightful property from Alice. Clear enough, demo? We agree, I hope.

If, however person Carl acquires his property through non-coercive means, such as by free uncoerced trade, or by investment, or any other MORAL means, then Dick has no right to attempt to coercively take that property from Carl. Don't be a Dick, demo.

EDIT: For other members of the board, and to show the dishonesty of demo, please note that the quote from demo at the start of this post was originally the entirety of the previous post to which I was replying. It was only later, after I answered him, that he modified his post to it look slightly less stupid...and it still only looks VERY stupid indeed. I have put the parts he added in red:

Your quote is equivalent to say that someone is allowed to have all the money and all the land of the world. You just admited that even in that case, no group, no matter how many, has the righ to confiscate a portion of this property.

Your quote is also equivalent to say that the rich's property should not be touched, despite the way they gain this property and despite the pain of those who own nothing. You said that no group, no matter how many, has the right to confiscate a portion of the property of a rich who earned
[originally demo wrote "gained" here, instead of "earned"] his wealth in an unfair manner. You also said that no group, no matter how many, has the right to confiscate a portion of the property of a rich in order to relieve the pain of many people who own nothing. [Originally this last sentence merely read, "or confiscate the property of the rich in order to relieve many people's pain."]

If your quote is not as absolute as it looks, then express it again, by mentioning the exceptions.
Just another small example of the deceitful tactics of demo.

Last edited:
Wow. Utterly stupid.

If Alice steals an item from Bob, the item does not become the "property" of Alice; it still rightfully belongs to Bob. In such a case, Bob would be justified in attempting to reclaim his rightful property from Alice. Clear enough, demo? We agree, I hope.

If, however person Carl acquires his property through non-coercive means, such as by free uncoerced trade, or by investment, or any other MORAL means, then Dick has no right to attempt to coercively take that property from Carl. Don't be a Dick, demo.

There is no free uncoerced trade. The trade routes are protected by the army and the police of the government. There is no free market also, all the market is controled by the fiat money, which is printed/protected/controled/regulated by the army, the police and the judges of the presidential / parliamentarian republic regime. So whoever buys dash using this unfree fiat money, he earns dash in a non free manner.

Furthermore, as @Dandy correclty stated, it is cryptographicaly impossible to take the property of the richest wallet. What I said is, lets create a new forked blockchain and diminish the richest wallet, and lets give the corresponding dash of this richest wallet to the new generation and/or to the poor. The richest wallet owner is not robbed as long as he can still keep his own version of blockchain. But we should also be free not to recognize the blockchain version of the richest wallet, we should also be free to recognize our community driven blockchain version that diminish the incredibly rich and the incredibly greedy (or any other wallet we think he acts against or refuse to act in favor of the common good of the community).

By using propaganda, advertising and tons of unfree fiat money of the parliamentarian regime, Carl tries to prevent Dick and his friends from creating a new blockchain that diminish Carl's huge wealth. But Dick and his friends will get rid of the greedy Carl one day, I am sure of it.

Last edited:
Feel free to create your own fork, nobody is stopping you.
But don't be surprised if that new fork has drastically lower value than primary Dash blockchain.

@demo anyone can become rich. The question is what will they scrafice todo that. In the us if you take a simple 100 bucks a month and put it in a good index fund after 40 years you will have 1.1 million. One of the greatest issue are people who spend more then they have, don’t invest in themselves, then they say that people who grew up in poverty and have become successful and sacraficed today for tomorrow are the reason they are poor.

One of the greatest issue are people who spend more then they have, don’t invest in themselves, then they say that people who grew up in poverty and have become successful and sacraficed today for tomorrow are the reason they are poor.
That's why I say, give money primarily to the new generation. Dont give a lot of financial help to the rest generations, because these generations are suspects of having spend more than they should have.

Feel free to create your own fork, nobody is stopping you.
But don't be surprised if that new fork has drastically lower value than primary Dash blockchain.
Of course it will have lower fiat money value, because it will not be inflated by the fiat money of old generation. But as long as a strong community is created, and as long as this community consists of the new generation, then the future belongs to it and it will succed. My main problem is the brainwashed new generation, that believes in the lies and in the money of the old generation and thus is voluntarily enslaved to them.

Last edited:
@demo new generations have the same problem they learn it from thier parents. A small percentage will learn hey I should save for tomorrow and create passive income but the majority want self gratification today. The newest generation in the us is the worst about this ever.

There is no free uncoerced trade. The trade routes are protected by the army and the police of the government. There is no free market also, all the market is controled by the fiat money, which is printed/protected/controled/regulated by the army, the police and the judges of the presidential / parliamentarian republic regime. So whoever buys dash using this unfree fiat money, he earns dash in a non free manner.

Furthermore, as @Dandy correclty stated, it is cryptographicaly impossible to take the property of the richest wallet. What I said is, lets create a new forked blockchain without the richest wallet, and lets give the corresponding dash of this richest wallet to the new generations. The richest wallet is not robbed as long as he can still keep his own version of blockchain. But we should also be free not to recognize the blockchain version of the richest wallet, we should also be free to recognize our community driven blockchain version that excludes the incredibly rich and the greedy (or any other wallet we think he acts against or refuse to act in favor of the common good of the community).
Trade routes being protected just means they are protected. I can use them, or not, of my own free will. I could also weigh my options and choose some other, perhaps "unprotected" route, if that seems advantageous to me. If I want, I also don't need to trade in fiat money, but instead could use
stamps, or paintings of Van Gogh, or the underwears of princess diana or of elvis presley
as you have stated. So don't give me any nonsense about how "there is no free uncoerced trade." That is just nonsense, and you know it.

Furthermore, from everything you have said, if you COULD confiscate the richest wallet, you WOULD confiscate the richest wallet. Since it's not technically feasible, you want to fork Dash, without that wallet, and give to the poor. Well, there is no need to fork Dash at all, actually. You could fork ANY crypto (but since you are well aware of the superiority of Dash, it seems you would prefer to fork Dash) or you could go and create a brand new crypto from scratch. Then you could simply instamine any amount you like, and give it to whomever you like. Period. Problem solved! (And you wouldn't have to beg for Dash, right at the top of your profile page, from all of us supposedly "evil" people here!) And then you wouldn't have to skulk around on these forums, spouting stupidity, immorality, and your outright lies.

@demo new generations have the same problem they learn it from thier parents. A small percentage will learn hey I should save for tomorrow and create passive income but the majority want self gratification today. The newest generation in the us is the worst about this ever.
You may suspect that they are the same or worst than their parents, but you have no proof of that.
They are young, so they have the extenuation of a former honest life.
Give them the chance, so that they will prove you right, or wrong.

And then you wouldn't have to skulk around on these forums, spouting stupidity, immorality, and your outright lies.

The reason I skulk around these or other forums, it is because I want to find people who agree with me, and create a community like the one I describe.
There is no mean to create a crypto, without a strong community to support its cause.

Then do what I have done: Start one or more websites of your own. Use them to describe the kind of world you want to build. People will find YOU then, and you could work together to BUILD something great. Then you wont have to sow discord, nonsense and lies here, or elsewhere for that matter.

Then do what I have done: Start one or more websites of your own. Use them to describe the kind of world you want to build. People will find YOU then, and you could work together to BUILD something great. Then you wont have to sow discord, nonsense and lies here, or elsewhere for that matter.

I am afraid that your recipe is a failure
https://scio-buddhism.com/-forum
Not a single post in your forums.
Thats the reason I dont start my own website.
Nobody cares about personal websites.

I am afraid that your recipe is a failure
https://scio-buddhism.com/-forum
Not a single post in your forums.
Thats the reason I dont start my own website.
Nobody cares about personal websites.

That website is unfinished and I have not actually started promoting it, beyond the links in my signature here.
The same goes for my primary website, http://scionics.org, which actually does have a few forum posts, despite also being unfinished and unpromoted.

More to the point, however, is that when I visit the sites and forums of others, I try to ADD VALUE to them. I do NOT visit for the purpose of spreading discord, nonsense, or lies. But that is your purpose here, and you have been exposed.

That website is unfinished and I have not actually started promoting it, beyond the links in my signature here.
The same goes for my primary website, http://scionics.org, which actually does have a few forum posts, despite also being unfinished and unpromoted.

More to the point, however, is that when I visit the sites and forums of others, I try to ADD VALUE to them. I do NOT visit for the purpose of spreading discord, nonsense, or lies. But that is your purpose here, and you have been exposed.

I dont care to add value to the sites I visit. I rather prefer to inform the new site visitors about the quality of the people who are running the site, behind the scenes. I also try to predict what will happen in the future. And I warn the people about the future, in order to be prepared.

My purpose is not to spread discord, lies, nonsense e.t.c. I always try to be objective. I know how people react when they hear the truth. Back in 2009, even before Satoshi released his code (03/Jan/2009), I used to describe the bitcoin features into a forum. What they did ? They accused me of talking "pure nonsense". They wanted also to delete the whole thread, but fortunately the creator of the thread was a free speech advocate, so he asked to preserve the discussion (although he was also against). This is how people react when they hear about the truth and about the future, and this happens because the daemons inside them contravene.

My current purpose is to convice a community to vote the numbers. If there is a community that gets used to vote the numbers one day they may try to delimit extreme richness or extreme poverty. One day they may try to vote the numbers in order to confiscate a portion from the richest wallets (or a portion from the unspend money of the budget that is burned every month) and give it to the new generation or to the poor.

But as far as I know, there is no community in the whole world that votes the numbers, nor has it ever been in the history of the human kind. My mission is unique, similar to the mission of bitcoin back in 2009, or to the mission of the nomic bank that tezos is trying to built. If there is a community that votes the numbers, somewhere in this evil dominated universe, please let me know. I would like to join it.

Last edited:
Back