• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Did anyone else happen to catch this during the game?

Paypal is just regular centralized inflationary currency with another middle man and a fancy user interface which allows the average consumer to transact. When Dash Evolution is complete and Dash is known by the general public Paypal will be dead. In my opinion once Evolution is complete we will have all the pros of Paypal and Bitcoin and none of their cons.

Paypal shouldn't even be allowed to call fiat currency money anyway because it doesn't fit the definition of money. Fiat currency only has value because we are forced by our centralized states to use it.

To be honest I don't think that cryptocurrencies are money either. I see them more like stocks (shares of a company), but they could be used as money as well when goods prices are stable in them. Take NuBits or BitShares for example.

Was that the best Pay Pal could come up with? shit how much did they pay for that.
I've seen more talent from our own members putting together clips from their own back pocket.

I'm curious if them taking the xapo owner onto the Paypal board will help bring BTC to paypal. If so it would indeed be new money. If not, still the same old paypal using the same old money. :)

Back