Did anyone else happen to catch this during the game?

ANAEDV

Foundation Member
Jun 20, 2014
Manchester UK
Paypal is just regular centralized inflationary currency with another middle man and a fancy user interface which allows the average consumer to transact. When Dash Evolution is complete and Dash is known by the general public Paypal will be dead. In my opinion once Evolution is complete we will have all the pros of Paypal and Bitcoin and none of their cons.

Paypal shouldn't even be allowed to call fiat currency money anyway because it doesn't fit the definition of money. Fiat currency only has value because we are forced by our centralized states to use it.

Reactions: lynx and Dunedoo

SnowHater

Dec 25, 2015
To be honest I don't think that cryptocurrencies are money either. I see them more like stocks (shares of a company), but they could be used as money as well when goods prices are stable in them. Take NuBits or BitShares for example.

Reactions: Dunedoo

Dunedoo

Foundation Member
Feb 25, 2015
Sydney Australia
Dash Address
XyoSz4xviVGfks1pLhaXw2Baqmhfw5k7MG
Was that the best Pay Pal could come up with? shit how much did they pay for that.
I've seen more talent from our own members putting together clips from their own back pocket.

Reactions: MangledBlue

NewJerry

Jan 12, 2016
Germany
dashad.io
I'm curious if them taking the xapo owner onto the Paypal board will help bring BTC to paypal. If so it would indeed be new money. If not, still the same old paypal using the same old money. :)