• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DashQT garbled in Japanese.

nakamoto38

I'm using the DashQt in Japanese of the OSX environment .
However , Japanese is garbled .

If the setting of OSX in the English and to start the DashQT , it will be referred to the correct English .

I leave the OSX of Japanese setting , I want to use the DashQT in English , How can I ?

Attachments

• スクリーンショット 2016-03-14 19.10.09.png
    スクリーンショット 2016-03-14 19.10.09.png
    237.3 KB · Views: 73
I'm using the DashQt in Japanese of the OSX environment .
However , Japanese is garbled .

If the setting of OSX in the English and to start the DashQT , it will be referred to the correct English .

I leave the OSX of Japanese setting , I want to use the DashQT in English , How can I ?

aiah
to switch to english just do it on preferences - display - User Interface Language : english

crowning
could you please look into the japanese on the QT ?
tx

Second image is the case of the Japanese . It is a state that can not choose the language .

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 21.57.21.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 21.57.21.png
    228.7 KB · Views: 78
  • スクリーンショット 2016-04-06 22.02.01.png
    スクリーンショット 2016-04-06 22.02.01.png
    196.5 KB · Views: 73
aiah
to switch to english just do it on preferences - display - User Interface Language : english

crowning
could you please look into the japanese on the QT ?
tx

Actually, no :) Reason is that I can't switch my OSX to Japanese AND(!) find my way back to English...I'd never find the correct button...

But you already gave the correct answer. When nothing else is customized the QT-wallet will automatically use the system language.
If you want it differently you have to explicitly set the language under the display-settings.

nakamoto38 , if there are still problems (things displayed wrongly, missing language strings) feel free to report it here, if possible with screenshots.

Tahnk you, tungfa crowning.

But there is no choice of language in 'preferences - display - User Interface Language' default only..

Tahnk you, tungfa crowning.

But there is no choice of language in 'preferences - display - User Interface Language' default only..

i just tried it
totally works and looks good in japanese (no garbled here)

PJ3mAmD.png

(move your preference window to the bottom of the screen :wink:)

crowning
tx man
the preference window goes really high up, so it disappears there for a bit
kind of a problem for newcomers :rolleyes:

crowning
tx man
the preference window goes really high up, so it disappears there for a bit
kind of a problem for newcomers :rolleyes:

You mean the location where it pops-up when a wallet is run for the very first time?
I guess that's some QT-default coordinates, but I can check this and change it if required.

You mean the location where it pops-up when a wallet is run for the very first time?
I guess that's some QT-default coordinates, but I can check this and change it if required.

yes exactly
i just tried again
and the position of the preference window was fine
but at some point (i think on the 11 inch laptop) i could not find my window ether
maybe you have a look

Back