• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DashPayments for WooCommerce Released

its actully a managed wordpress on godaddy so the php version cant be changed manually if thats the case, but i would assume they have the latest or at least 5.5+ but ive hit the mod up to see if i can get an answer

Yep, that's an incompatible PHP version. Your version is lower than 5.5. It actually doesn't surprise me with shared hosting/GoDaddy to have a lower version.

Yep, that's an incompatible PHP version. Your version is lower than 5.5. It actually doesn't surprise me with shared hosting/GoDaddy to have a lower version.
ikr thats exactly what i thought...theirs been more complaints about it, so hopefully they get there act together quick smart:).

The most common issue with this plugin was the PHP v5.5+ version requirement... but the code only used the newer features in one place.

So I've removed that and uploaded a new version which works with lower versions of PHP (only tested with PHP 5.4). This should hopefully reduce the number of support requests regarding the "code error".

The latest version has been pushed to Github and resides at the usual spot, https://github.com/nmarley/dashpayments-for-woocommerce/releases/latest

any idea what this is or how i can fix it? error is : "Dash payment gateway NOT operational. Required extension(s) not loaded/enabled. Please enable 'gmp' PHP extension(s) on your WordPress server."

Hi,
After installing the plugin I get error below:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/mydomain..../public/wp-content/plugins/dashpay-woocommerce/vendor/react/promise/src/functions.php on line 15​

any suggestion?
Regrads,
Pooya
Fil

Hi,
After installing the plugin I get error below:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/mydomain..../public/wp-content/plugins/dashpay-woocommerce/vendor/react/promise/src/functions.php on line 15​

any suggestion?
Regrads,
Pooya
Fil

That should not be happening. Do you know which PHP version you are running?

I am having the same problem as everyone else when I installed the plugin via WP. I am running PHP 5.4 and I have several sites on this server.

"Warning: require_once(/home/mydomain..../public/wp-content/plugins/dashpayments-for-woocommerce-master/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mydomain..../public/wp-content/plugins/dashpayments-for-woocommerce-master/includes/class-dp-address-factory.php on line 7

I am having the same problem as everyone else when I installed the plugin via WP. I am running PHP 5.4 and I have several sites on this server.

"Warning: require_once(/home/mydomain..../public/wp-content/plugins/dashpayments-for-woocommerce-master/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mydomain..../public/wp-content/plugins/dashpayments-for-woocommerce-master/includes/class-dp-address-factory.php on line 7

try https://github.com/nmarley/dashpayments-for-woocommerce/releases/latest to download.

But your log has "master" in path.

YES! Excellent, this version has worked, many many thanks. I do get the following error though which I will talk to the hosting company about
"DashPayments for WooCommerce: Required extension(s) not loaded/enabled. Please enable 'gmp' PHP extension(s) on your WordPress server."

Hmm, ok so host support said that GMP is already enabled on my server: http://www.mypandamedia.com/info.php

Any idea then why I might still get the error message: Dash payment gateway NOT operational. Required extension(s) not loaded/enabled. Please enable 'gmp' PHP extension(s) on your WordPress server.

Hmm, ok so host support said that GMP is already enabled on my server: http://www.mypandamedia.com/info.php

Any idea then why I might still get the error message: Dash payment gateway NOT operational. Required extension(s) not loaded/enabled. Please enable 'gmp' PHP extension(s) on your WordPress server.

if gmp enabled you have img like

0PZSa5I.png

Ok, so not so uselss Bluehost afterall, I spoke to another technician and they updated PHP for me and now gmp support is enabled and the plugin is working fine on my Wordpress site. thanks

Back