• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dashad.io Dash Advertising

NewJerry

Hello Dash Community,

Hello from me and my first post. I'm normally the type to shy away from forums and posting on them but am now at a point where I do not believe I can hide from you folks any longer. ;)

I'd like the first to welcome you to the first Dash exclusive advertising site. Currently slated to open on the 31st of this month. We are happy to be able to provide this service to the Dash community.

It has been in development for several months now and we are working on the final touches. Some of the cosmetics are still being worked on currently as we finish the systems in place.

All transactions are processed solely in Dash. Not BTC, LTC etc although it may be possible at a later date in time.

We chose Dash because we feel it has remarkable potential as a cryptocurrency and feel there were not enough services that target this great coin.

Account signups are currently open but are not currently accepting publisher applications till the 31st of this month. Advertisers if they so choose are welcome to submit an application for pre-approval process but any ads will not be served untill the 31st as well.

We currently have an IPO on BTCPOP which we have used to fund needed server upgrades and other needed purchases. It ends tomorrow and we apologize for not saying sooner in case some of you wanted to get in on a 10% stake of the projects profits. After tomorrow the remaining will be converted to shares and traded on BTCPOP under DAD/DashAd if you have an interest. We are unsure how many of the non-dilutable shares will be placed on the market (10000 total).

If anyone has any questions about this please feel free to ask and I will do the best I can to answer any you may have. I will be posting a similiar topic on bitcointalk as well later today.

So thanks for reading!
Jerry

Any reason I would use your service as opposed to google advertising services? Will I make more?

Also, it's just Dash, Dashcoin is a different technology.

Sorry. Some reason I didn't watch the topic. I'll be more mindful of responses in the future.

Jeztah & TheDashGuy Fixed the Dashcoin, thanks, have a bad habit of wanting to add coin to everything...

TheDashGuy Well Google takes approximately 38% between publisher and advertiser is one reason. We're roughly half of that. Also it depends if you file your coins under taxes (we won't judge either way, but that's up to you :) ) Long story short is yes you will. The anonymity is another factor, although we check through all ads to be listed, so there is a quality and lack of shady ads hosted on publishers site. We need to maintain a commitment to our publishers as well after all.

The main page still needs a little more content and odds and ends but majority of the systems are in place. If anybody is interested we have begin some beta testing. In the event there are no advertiser ads available for your chosen size we have DashAD based ads. The revenues aren't as high as publisher ads but they are always there. So there will always be income generated for the publisher regardless if ads being available in his/her size.

If you have any feewdback I would love to hear it here or if you choose you can email [email protected]

Thanks guys.

Looking for some input form the community. As we're getting closer to opening and running beta testing with publishers, looking to get a few advertisers in before the final opening. To promote this I was thinking about offering a few trial accounts with a locked positive dash balances for some users. was thinking maybe 30 dash or so over X accounts. Not 100% sure how many accounts I should offer up, or methods to do so. If anybody has any ideas I'd be more than happy to hear.

The foundation is more than welcome to one too if it wants, because... well, it is the foundation afterall.

Looking forward to this keep us updated. Will definitely be signing up to help my website earn more Dash! I hate having to convert my advertising profits into crypto.

Can anyone explain exactly what such a site does? I mean, my husband has a couple of books out, and I really don't know how to advertise them properly. So I'm curious what this type of advertising actually does? Thanks :)

Can anyone explain exactly what such a site does? I mean, my husband has a couple of books out, and I really don't know how to advertise them properly. So I'm curious what this type of advertising actually does? Thanks :)

It works like adsense, but without google and with Dash only. Website owners get paid (in Dash) per view or click for a banner they place on their site. Advertisers on the other side pay (with Dash) for a specific amount of views. Dashad.io manages all the stuff between and takes a fee.

For your husbands book its important that, on the websites you advertise, you have the correct target group. In the beginning, I guess, crypto related ads are most rewarding.

Ah, thanks pille! I see now, so they both need to find advertisers and people to host advertisements with their system! I get it :)

Hey folks, been a little bit. Been slaving away trying to get things ready and pushing through the beta tests rather well. Not sure on exactly how to do it at this point, We'll be giving away 4 accounts with a 3 dash balance (It's locked until withdrawal fund deplete so no withdrawals) ;) and a 5 Dash for the Dash foundation, because, well without them there wouldn't be a site like this. :)

Not sure how to go about giving away the 4 sites to community. If anybody has any suggestions that could work in a fair manner? I would love to hear if so.

I've also got a couple more accounts to give away elsewhere (don't want to exclude the rest of the world) ;) Not sure where to gives those ones out to as well, so again, if you have any suggestions,,,

Hey folks, been a little bit. Been slaving away trying to get things ready and pushing through the beta tests rather well. Not sure on exactly how to do it at this point, We'll be giving away 4 accounts with a 3 dash balance (It's locked until withdrawal fund deplete so no withdrawals) ;) and a 5 Dash for the Dash foundation, because, well without them there wouldn't be a site like this. :)

Not sure how to go about giving away the 4 sites to community. If anybody has any suggestions that could work in a fair manner? I would love to hear if so.

I've also got a couple more accounts to give away elsewhere (don't want to exclude the rest of the world) ;) Not sure where to gives those ones out to as well, so again, if you have any suggestions,,,

I would be interested. I run a few dash related websites, and plan to keep building more.

I'm interested, I run a couple of larger successful community sites.

There are some DASH Merchants listed in our directory, and there could be a small raffle perhaps, in order to choose those to receive these giveaway accounts. Maybe you should concede a specific time in order to allow the interested to clearly manifest their will to participate (just like TheDashGuy and Jeztah have already done).

Node 40 and DASH Whale, for example, are very important, and it would be nice if they participated, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some DASH Merchants listed in our directory, and there could be a small raffle perhaps, in order to choose those to receive these giveaway accounts. Maybe you should concede a specific time in order to allow the interested to clearly manifest their will to participate (just like TheDashGuy and Jeztah have already done).

Node 40 and DASH Whale, for example, are very important, and it would be nice if they participated, too.

Agreed, lets give these to community oriented sites as opposed to personal accounts like mine first, I have no issue paying, I just want to see some traction first.

raganius Thanks for the info. I have contacted both those members. I will take a look through the directory as well. Unfortunately time is not something I have a lot of at the moment.

TheDashGuy & Jeztah I will add your names into a hat. Maybe I'll write a simple script to pick some winners.

I never thought about the merchant directory. I will possibly add some more accounts, then there will be a little more to spread around.

raganius Thanks for the info. I have contacted both those members. I will take a look through the directory as well. Unfortunately time is not something I have a lot of at the moment.

TheDashGuy & Jeztah I will add your names into a hat.(...)

TheDashGuy & Jeztah are great! They should participate as well.

raganius(...)Maybe I'll write a simple script to pick some winners.

I never thought about the merchant directory. I will possibly add some more accounts, then there will be a little more to spread around.

The problem with picking winners is if the winner does not show up (because they are eventually not paying attention to what's going on here...). But as you are running out of time, that seems to be a solution.

Anyway, I still think rango orangecycle should participate. They are very important to the community :smile:

And (only if there's still an available place) I'd suggest my DASHpag.com, a DASH consulting services provider in Brazil :wink:

If need arises I could create a few more account if demand is high. I've been in contact with much of the business directory so far. I'd like to contribute to the community in general as much as possible. :)

Back