Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Dashad.io Dash Advertising

Discussion in 'Dash Websites' started by NewJerry, Jan 12, 2016.

1. BolehVPN

BolehVPN Active Member

Fair enough and I apologize. I have to admit I jumped the gun a bit as it just seemed peculiar to pay for advertising (if I take up an account I intend to pay for it after the trial) and yet not know what kind of publishers you're appearing on.

I understand privacy laws however your publishers can easily agree as part of the terms of your agreement with them that you can quote them as a publisher which will resolve any privacy law issues. Google (correct me if I'm wrong) when you advertise through them, is publishing your ads through Google's search results so you know where they are appearing and also alongside AdSense. At least with AdSense there is contextual targeting and you can even choose specific ad placements. Google also similarly has a clause in their privacy policy that they can request for disclosure. Shutting a very fundamental question down immediately made me suspicious but I agree that it was wrong for me to come here first.

I guess the fundamental issue is that it's hard to buy advertising when you don't know where exactly you are buying advertising. I understand it's a free account but when I try a free account, I generally want it as a taster to the real product and if there's little chance of trying the real product, then it would be wasting everyone's time and your resources. The digital ad agencies that I have used generally disclose the major sites they'll be publishing on as a key element of their product.

I hope you consider obtaining consent from your main publishers and disclosing a bit more on the size of your ad network which I think are key metrics in any digital ad advertising agency.

I also would like to apologize again.

2. NewJerry

NewJerry Member

Sorry I took so long to reply to this post. I've been extremely ill over the last while. I have talked with the other memers of the team and agree it is a great option to include an option to opt into a site display of some kind. It works as free advertising for the publishers as well as gives advertisers an idea of the quality of site their ads will be displayed on.

Google is a yes and no. I've been on both sides of that. Contextual advertising is a great theory but, I could embed certain words by the frames and have higher paying content show up based on said words. They still won't give you their clients on either side, understandably so, they're in so many countries and it creates a legal nightmare i'd imagine.

We're working on more statistical information as well for people who utilize the site. It's nothing glorious at the moment as we're slowly building our client base on both sides.

Also, no need to apologize. These things happen, I'm happier when they don't turn into a large event.

I will keep the thread updated with progess as it is made in these regards.

3. geralth

geralth New Member

Great site! Very low min. withdrawals! Good Job! Hope you will soon enable viewing list of referals (and maybe some exact stats of their income) and way to send them pm or email :?

4. NewJerry

NewJerry Member

Hi geralth. Thanks for the post. :) That's actually an idea that gets tossed around a lot. Maybe now that it's requested we could put a little more effort into this for users. :)