• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Wallet for Android (IX w/ Send and Receive, New UI)

Is this app a step in the right direction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please join us on DashNation Slack for some Android Phone Wallet (new version ) Testing !!
tx
http://dash-nation-invite.herokuapp.com/
#android_testing( @TaoOfSatoshi )

GUWBcHBt.jpg

Last edited:
If i made a backup of my Android Wallet and then recieved and sent coins from the wallet, is the wallet still actual and i am able to restore it with all the previous (out/in) transactions and actual balance?
Don't i need to make a backup every time after sending coins from my wallet? Are there not created new addresses in the wallet for recieving changes after sending coins like by dash-qt wallet?

If i made a backup of my Android Wallet and then recieved and sent coins from the wallet, is the wallet still actual and i am able to restore it with all the previous (out/in) transactions and actual balance?
Don't i need to make a backup every time after sending coins from my wallet? Are there not created new addresses in the wallet for recieving changes after sending coins like by dash-qt wallet?

You only need to backup the wallet once. Since it is an HD wallet, all possible addresses that could be used will be part of that backup. There is no need to backup everytime coins are received.

Back