• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Trip - Introducing Dash as a Payment Method in the Tourism Sector of Venezuela

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

• No

• I do not know (Need more information)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Pedro,

1) The main goal as all others proposals in Venezuela is "The Massive Adoption of Dash as a Payment Methods". In this proposal the target is directly to Tourism Sector, specially exotic destination. We are going to suscribe all the new member (Hotels and lodges, air transportation operators, indigenous crafts stores, souvenirs store and freelance guide) in Discover-Dash.com. Our goal is to open +300 wallets (for both businesses and general population).

2) We are asking a budget to develop a new community of Dash in Venezuela. In this case, it is tourism sector of Venezuela. Go to the following link to see the calendar of the activities for the first stage of Dash Trip:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dym0WE_MhNE04AboBSm_yFzzpypfrLWa/view

3) In Canaima does not exist any community yet. However, in others community such as Los Roques, there is a small community to whom we are going to contact for the next Stage.

4) I am new member in the forum as you said; However, I have been using and learning about Dash since one year ago. I have been mining Dash and I have worked in different proposal as a collaborator to understand how does it work. Moreover, next wednesday I am traveling to Colombia Bogota to the Cripto-Latin Fest where Dash has a stand and I will work as collaborator in the festival. On the other hand, talking about the content that we will show, yet it is not ready. But we are working with successful project such as DashYouth and Dash in the Cripto-Latin Fest to create a useful, easy-reading, easy-understanding content to present to the community.

Thank you for your support, do let us know if anything else comes to mind.

Best regard
Marco Canelon

great! happy to help in anything you need....

it would be great to see what the activities are going to be to accomplish the 300 wallets.

stay in touch

I want to join, i have experience and contacts and networks in Margarita Island the most turistic place of Venezuela.

Hello Juan Baro, welcome to the community.

Thank you very much for your interest in the project. I invite you to follow our proposal that we will be going up to Dashcentral in the middle of next week, if the first phase (Canaima) is a success, rest assured that we will go to Margarita Island and we can form a team. We are in touch.

Best regards,

Marco Canelon

This is definitely an awesome initiative to start introducing dash into the tourism sector, which is one of the most important sources of income for the Venezuelan economy, we need to work on this asap, total support from Dash Help and Dash Merchant, good luck in this cycle guys !

-Lorenzo Rey

Hello Juan Baro, welcome to the community.

Thank you very much for your interest in the project. I invite you to follow our proposal that we will be going up to Dashcentral in the middle of next week, if the first phase (Canaima) is a success, rest assured that we will go to Margarita Island and we can form a team. We are in touch.

Best regards,

Marco Canelon
Good luck bro, this project can be something big !

Hello,

I confirm the alliance between Dash Help, Dash Merchant and Dash Trip. This project fits perfectly with our main goal and activities. We will provide Marco and his team with support, educational content, training and all our "know how" that we have gained with our merchant adoption program.

I'm very excited to convert all our tourism industry into Dash, in this way we will open our country to the world!

Best,
Alejandro

Hello!
I think any proposal that aims to provide an alternative to the currencies used by totalitarian regimes to exert their power/control over the citizens of whatever country it may be are great and good so should be supported and approved, after exercising due diligence of course.
I also think that projects such as this can provide excellent proof of the concept of cryptocurrency and show the benefits and potential.
This particular project gets my support and I wish the proposers all the luck they need to succeed!

This is definitely an awesome initiative to start introducing dash into the tourism sector, which is one of the most important sources of income for the Venezuelan economy, we need to work on this asap, total support from Dash Help and Dash Merchant, good luck in this cycle guys !

-Lorenzo Rey
Hey Lorenzo.

You are right; the tourism sector in Venezuela has a big potencial that will grow with if we promote the adoption of Dash.

Thank you very much for your support and your team support.

Please do let us know if anything else comes to mind.

Best regard
Marco Canelon

Hello,

I confirm the alliance between Dash Help, Dash Merchant and Dash Trip. This project fits perfectly with our main goal and activities. We will provide Marco and his team with support, educational content, training and all our "know how" that we have gained with our merchant adoption program.

I'm very excited to convert all our tourism industry into Dash, in this way we will open our country to the world!

Best,
Alejandro
Hey Alejandro,

Thank you for the confirmation. Definitely, your "know how" and training will help our team to achieve our goals.

As you said, this project will open Venezuela to the world. All the international tourist would be able to pay in Dash without having any problem with the exchange rate between $ and VEF

Please do let us know if anything else comes to mind.

Best regard
Marco Canelon

Hey Dash Community,

here are some pictures from the Cripto-Latin Fest In Bogota. I worked as a collaborator in that Project "Dash In the The Cripto Latin Fest.

LjrTHDE.png
nE5ZJuN.png

Last edited:
Hello!
I think any proposal that aims to provide an alternative to the currencies used by totalitarian regimes to exert their power/control over the citizens of whatever country it may be are great and good so should be supported and approved, after exercising due diligence of course.
I also think that projects such as this can provide excellent proof of the concept of cryptocurrency and show the benefits and potential.
This particular project gets my support and I wish the proposers all the luck they need to succeed!

Hey Lenny,

Thank you for your support.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Best Regards
Marco Canelon

Hey Dash Community,

here are some pictures from the Cripto-Latin Fest In Bogota. I worked as a collaborator in that Project "Dash In the The Cripto Latin Fest.

LjrTHDE.png
nE5ZJuN.png

The photos are really nice. Excellent work in the Cripto Latin Fest. Thank you very much for being part of this project.

Dash trip has all my support. I just saw the new alliances. It is very important to work as a team with other initiatives. I know it will be a success!

Good luck my friend

Back