Dash Trip - Introducing Dash as a Payment Method in the Tourism Sector of Venezuela

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

• No

• I do not know (Need more information)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marco Canelon

Apr 7, 2018
This is definitely an awesome initiative to start introducing dash into the tourism sector, which is one of the most important sources of income for the Venezuelan economy, we need to work on this asap, total support from Dash Help and Dash Merchant, good luck in this cycle guys !

-Lorenzo Rey
Hey Lorenzo.

You are right; the tourism sector in Venezuela has a big potencial that will grow with if we promote the adoption of Dash.

Thank you very much for your support and your team support.

Please do let us know if anything else comes to mind.

Best regard
Marco Canelon

Marco Canelon

Apr 7, 2018
Hello,

I confirm the alliance between Dash Help, Dash Merchant and Dash Trip. This project fits perfectly with our main goal and activities. We will provide Marco and his team with support, educational content, training and all our "know how" that we have gained with our merchant adoption program.

I'm very excited to convert all our tourism industry into Dash, in this way we will open our country to the world!

Best,
Alejandro
Hey Alejandro,

Thank you for the confirmation. Definitely, your "know how" and training will help our team to achieve our goals.

As you said, this project will open Venezuela to the world. All the international tourist would be able to pay in Dash without having any problem with the exchange rate between $ and VEF

Please do let us know if anything else comes to mind.

Best regard
Marco Canelon

Marco Canelon

Apr 7, 2018
Hey Dash Community,

here are some pictures from the Cripto-Latin Fest In Bogota. I worked as a collaborator in that Project "Dash In the The Cripto Latin Fest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny Reyes

Marco Canelon

Apr 7, 2018
Hello!
I think any proposal that aims to provide an alternative to the currencies used by totalitarian regimes to exert their power/control over the citizens of whatever country it may be are great and good so should be supported and approved, after exercising due diligence of course.
I also think that projects such as this can provide excellent proof of the concept of cryptocurrency and show the benefits and potential.
This particular project gets my support and I wish the proposers all the luck they need to succeed!
Hey Lenny,

Thank you for your support.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Best Regards
Marco Canelon

G.Comparetto

Mar 4, 2018
Dash Address
XyYVNwSNKuiuihrCshSM23AQaiSxk7Uuqm
Hey Dash Community,

here are some pictures from the Cripto-Latin Fest In Bogota. I worked as a collaborator in that Project "Dash In the The Cripto Latin Fest.

The photos are really nice. Excellent work in the Cripto Latin Fest. Thank you very much for being part of this project.

Dash trip has all my support. I just saw the new alliances. It is very important to work as a team with other initiatives. I know it will be a success!

Good luck my friend

Reactions: Johnny Reyes

mineria virtual

Mar 19, 2018
excellent proposal, Canaima National Park accepts tourists from all over the world, it would be very easy to adopt Dash.

Marco Canelon

Apr 7, 2018
The photos are really nice. Excellent work in the Cripto Latin Fest. Thank you very much for being part of this project.

Dash trip has all my support. I just saw the new alliances. It is very important to work as a team with other initiatives. I know it will be a success!

Good luck my friend
Hey Gianpaolo,

Thanks to you for letting me part of your team in the Cripto-Latin-Fest. It was a wonderful experience.

Best Regards

Dash R. Dominicana

Jul 5, 2018
Excelent proposal! perfect for International tourism in the amazing beaches of Dominican Republic !

i support it and can use it here later!

Marco Canelon

Apr 7, 2018
I am from Isla Margarita in Venezuela i know a lot about tourism i like this project i can expand it in mexico now
It will be nice to start in Venezuela an expandt it around latin America starting from Mexico.

I will contact you as soon as we start implementing the project.

Thank you for the support.
Marco Canelon

Marco Canelon

Apr 7, 2018
Excelent proposal! perfect for International tourism in the amazing beaches of Dominican Republic !

i support it and can use it here later!
Hey dash Republica Dominicana.

As I said. It will be excellent to expand the project around Latin america.

I will contact you as soon as we implement the project in Venezuela

Best Regards
Marco Canelon

Marco Canelon

Apr 7, 2018
Hey Dash Community,

we open our Instagram and we start uploading some pictures from our first destination Canaima National Park.

@DashTrip

Please let us know your opinion.

Best Regards
Marco Canelon

Marco Canelon

Apr 7, 2018
Hey Dash Community,

During the last cycle, there was a bug in Dash Central at an interface level. Anyone using Dash Central and Dash Nexus was able to see two proposals: MedicinalGenomics_II and Dash-latam-expansion. Due to the stated, we thought Dash Trip was going to get funded, but it did not.

We believe this project has a tremendous potential, and because Mnos have already supported us. We have decided to submit a new proposal in this Cycle. NEW PROPOSAL Dash Trip- Tourism Sector gets Dash as payment: Hotels, Lodges, Air Transportation Operators and Souvenir Store- Ready to Accept Dash. Here is the link:

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash-Trip-Venezuela

Thanks for support us.

Marco Canelon

DashTrip

Marco Canelon

Apr 7, 2018
Hey Dash Community

Look at this amazing and beautiful places.

We are going to Introduce Dash to all exotic destinations in Venezuela. Dash will become the most common payment method in all of this destinations.

We are in a good position on this cycle, almost there.
Please Support Us and Vote YESS. Here is the link.

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash-Trip-Venezuela

Thanks
Marco Canelon

Marco Canelon

Apr 7, 2018
Hey guys

Thank you for all the support you have already given to us for the Phase one of DashTrip Canaima National Park. Now we are now on Dash Trip Phase 2. Our goals are to reach +300 tourism related businesses, open +900 new wallets and develop 3 new Dash Destination with their community over the course of three months. Please let us know your opinion

Go to the following link to see our proposal in Dash Central and all the results of Phase one Canaima National Park.

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DashTripVenezuela-2ndPhase

Resume of our work:

Thanks again.
Marco Canelon
DashTrip Cofounder

Last edited:
Reactions: GrandMasterDash