• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Treasury Review Committee Master Thread

True - wish this came up a couple of months earlier. . Don't want to change now before we're even funded,. For now the PEC is already entrenched in (some) community thought
Added it to our road map (Phase 4) for committee discussion. Might consider it sooner if we get sub-groups before then,
Thanx in any case - more suggestions on any aspects very welcome

Is it possible or even useful to make a system where anyone holding a set amount of dash can rate proposals? and just use that to help the masternodes decide what to do? We aren't sure that people will be educated on the proposals, but requiring a certain amount of dash will make it so the people that are more likely to do whats best for dash are the ones voting. Just a sort of decentralized review system where your not just trusting a small group of people employed by dash. There's nothing wrong with having people employed by dash when its required, but is it required for reviews of proposals. Both could work together even. Just my thoughts! :)

The program committee will consider both individual papers and entire.After the Krooss committee has reviewed the proposals.

Is it possible or even useful to make a system where anyone holding a set amount of dash can rate proposals? and just use that to help the masternodes decide what to do? We aren't sure that people will be educated on the proposals, but requiring a certain amount of dash will make it so the people that are more likely to do whats best for dash are the ones voting. Just a sort of decentralized review system where your not just trusting a small group of people employed by dash. There's nothing wrong with having people employed by dash when its required, but is it required for reviews of proposals. Both could work together even. Just my thoughts! :)
Perfect example for what I see for Dash. Decentralize nodes so everyone can vote and receive incentives for holding Dash. Go show your support :) https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...ateral-to-100-pre-proposal.15380/#post-130012

AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN until you understand it. BUY MANAGED SHARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no need to lower the 1000 DASH for a Masternode

I have updated my stats and information on the DashTreasury site and when I went to claim my proposal, I honestly could not figure out what i needed to do. Can someone explain how i claim it? Also, I am getting ready to create some more stats, and was wondering where is the best place to put that information? I already put a lot of stats directly there via comments, but where is a central place to put all the stats?

I have updated my stats and information on the DashTreasury site and when I went to claim my proposal, I honestly could not figure out what i needed to do. Can someone explain how i claim it? Also, I am getting ready to create some more stats, and was wondering where is the best place to put that information? I already put a lot of stats directly there via comments, but where is a central place to put all the stats?

I would post stats/updates in the official Dash forum first, then on your pre proposal or proposal thread. Dash treasury could go away tomorrow, probably won't but would not be the first time I have seen something like that happen. Post here and there and Dash central for max exposure.

Last edited:
I would post stats/updates in the official Dash forum first on you pre proposal or proposal thread. Dash treasury could go away tomorrow, probably won't but would not be the first time I have seen something like that happen. Post here and there and Dash central for max exposer.
DashTreasury.org is not going away, but I do agree with Mastermined that the more exposure, the better.

DashTreasury.org is not going away, but I do agree with Mastermined that the more exposure, the better.

hey @dashdisciple
you have to understand the caution from community and others as u have zero track record
you signed up a month ago and started pages/.proposals and such
we have seen it all before and people get enthusiastic and disappear as fast

how do you evaluate the proposals /comments you post on your page ?
(i heard some complains about false details there / quantum and such)
is there a community committee or you just do this by yourself ?

we have seen it all before and people get enthusiastic and disappear as fast

Exactly, not too many people may remember these guys but they also showed up all Gung-ho, ready to single-handedly save Dash from itself with their own brand of marketing, but they have recently disappeared and abandoned their efforts, or so it would seem, although it does appear they are still holding meetups, and probably planning something big ;)
https://www.meetup.com/Get-DASH-Northbay/

Hopefully they will come back and join the team instead of just trying to do their own thing :cool:

Back