• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash to speak and exhibit at the 3rd Latin American Bitcoin Conference - Mexico

Ok - where the hell is Evans time frames?
Can't find it - ugh....

thx in advance

af5QmVy.jpg

Ns2gnmv.jpg

Is this late 2016 early 2017 basic prototype thing on the site a typo?

Pablo.
I'm not sure, I think they want to get the basics of the DAPI running by the Miami conference but Evan predicts that all the things they want to get this project to do could take as many as 10 years to do (and promised to be here ;P) So not sure which prototype is discussed there, but right now, the DAPI is first on the list so that people can start plugging in to the network with their application visions :)

I'm not sure, I think they want to get the basics of the DAPI running by the Miami conference but Evan predicts that all the things they want to get this project to do could take as many as 10 years to do (and promised to be here ;P) So not sure which prototype is discussed there, but right now, the DAPI is first on the list so that people can start plugging in to the network with their application visions :)

i want this now... next year is too long.
or maybe at least early 2016, there should be some sort of testnet of DAPI and prototype.

Well, it's not going to take 10 years to get function, he just sees so much that can be done, that there are years worth of projects to continue to improve and develop on the Dash network.

Well, it's not going to take 10 years to get function, he just sees so much that can be done, that there are years worth of projects to continue to improve and develop on the Dash network.

Right, Dash Evolution won't be developed and released in one single giant step - we will roll it out in several waves.

The more developer resources we have the faster we will go - but it will take time, this is several man-months of work.

Back