• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Podcast ep. 01 - Daniel Diaz and Ira Miller Talk Fiat Gateways

fernando

Powered by Dash
Foundation Member
@oaxca and me are please to announce the first episode of the Dash Podcast (yes, we hired several brand consultants for the name).

In our first episode we will have Daniel Diaz and Ira Miller talking about fiat gateways and other Dash projects they are involved with.

The show will be streamed live here on Sunday 1 pm PST / 10 pm CET:

Click here!

You can send questions in advance or ask on slack or twitter while we are live.

Of course, it will be available later on Soundcloud and the website (dashpodcast.com).

Edit: RSS feed for this and next episodes (it also contains the old DRT episodes):
http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:3415490/sounds.rss

Edit 2: I have updated the link to the live broadcast because I had made a mistake when creating the event.

Last edited:
@oaxca and me are please to announce the first episode of the Dash Podcast (yes, we hired several brand consultants for the name).

In our first episode we will have Daniel Diaz and Ira Miller talking about fiat gateways and other Dash projects they are involved with.

The show will be streamed live here on Sunday 1 pm PST / 10 pm CET:

You can send questions in advance or ask on slack or twitter while we are live.

Of course, it will be available later on Soundcloud and the website (dashpodcast.com).

good effort fernando
i know you have more than enough other things on your plate
so double kudos to the spaniard for keeping this alive !
:)

That's not what I am talking about. The videos are deleted from youtube. WHY?

Drama. It's over and done with so no sense in bringing it back up but all the videos are under fernandos soundcloud now which I'm sure he'd be happy to share. Or I can go dig up the link as well.

Why, drama? It was pretty good podcast.

Something went down in the public Slack that went sour, and buster pulled a "vertoe". He left enraged, deleted his accounts and took everything down. Later fernando reached out to him and got most videos/podcasts back.

Drama. It's over and done with so no sense in bringing it back up but all the videos are under fernandos soundcloud now which I'm sure he'd be happy to share. Or I can go dig up the link as well.
@Comodore Yeah, all old episodes (except one) are on this playlist:
https://soundcloud.com/fernandogutie/sets/the-dash-rountable-podcast

They are also in the RSS feed I posted supra for the new episodes:
http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:3415490/sounds.rss

@yidakee Buster indeed offered me the old materials since the beginning, but we weren't able to communicate properly. After that he agreed for everything to be published. Of course I don't like that things went down like they did, but I don't think it is fair to call his temporal departure a Vertoe.

@fernando - He got angry, deleted his accounts, and took everything down. That is exactly what vertoe did. Only difference is buster later calmed down and entered dialogue. I didn't mean it in an offensive manner, just as a sort of comic relief. Sort of like the inverse of "pulling a Homer" .

Quality content, thanks for organizing it.
On the other hand, please do something with the voice quality, as it seriously decreases the overall rating I'd give to the show. Wasn't I a huge fan, I would have stopped listening when the connection erros came in.

Quality content, thanks for organizing it.
On the other hand, please do something with the voice quality, as it seriously decreases the overall rating I'd give to the show. Wasn't I a huge fan, I would have stopped listening when the connection erros came in.
Absolutely agree, it was embarrassing. We'll go over all the possible causes to find what happened. It is weird because it was @oaxaca dropping and me having sound problems, but Daniel and Ira were ok. I'm buying a new mic and will connect to the network with ethernet cable instead of wifi, jsut in case. We'll also test other streaming platforms besides Google Hangouts.

Back