• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

dash.org is so so boring compared to bitcoin.com

Dashmaximalist

as you all know , bitcoin.com is fantastic traffic puller which cover hundreds of cool articles recommends users to wallets and has well rounded user attention tracking ability. in essence bitcoin.com is a mixure of dash.org and dashforcenews and looks pretty sexy as you might have seen.

Overall we need some digital marketing expertise on making the whole thing more user friendly have a seperate site for each function is extremely in terms of user adoption etc etc...

afaik Core is aware of that but it's just not the highest priority. Though if I remember right they are looking to expand the team to improve the site.

We need to beef up the marketing team by 10x .. the thing that matters in a world of 2000 cryptos is marketing ( along with a strong product of course )

Last edited:
I think bitcoin.com is under control of Roger Ver/Bitcoin Cash. This ambiguity isn't the clearest messaging by my way of thinking.

In this area I think DASH is more on point even if the surfaces are slightly fractured.

dash is only big coin best suited for doing fantastic job in all areas product / marketing / technology we need to be the frontrunners in all , cant compromise in any field

bitcoin.com and bitcoin.org serve very different purposes - .com will always be a flashy and commercial, while .org will always be about open source and technology. It may take a few years before the Dash brand is big enough for Procter & Gamble to consider retiring their use of it and selling us the domain. Read more about their use of the name "Dash" here: https://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/news/2016/03/31/p-g-is-the-leader-in-this-amazon-project.html

Obviously we can't wait several years, so I would encourage the community to put forward proposals for sites serving a similar purpose to bitcoin.com in the Dash ecosystem

This is digital age, I agree our main website looks very boring.

need main video advertising digital cash on the front page will attract more users.

I mean I would rather watch a video than read whole bunch of articles and data.

Last edited:
"Just not the highest priority" is a frequent excuse for Dash's poor/failing performance in several areas (IPv6 restoration, fixing slow/buggy/complicated PrivateSend, etc.).

Using that excuse is an admission that Dash can't walk and chew gum at the same time, unlike Bitcoin, Litecoin, Decred, and a dozen other coins with very actively engaged communities and popular forums.

Dash spends a lot of money to produce content (and fund "stupid shit") that gets next to zero response from the Dash community, much less attracts attention from the wider world of crypto.

Look how many Dash Force News articles have zero response. Look how low the view counts are for Dash videos. Even Amanda's return has failed to generate buzz and rekindle the former excitement about Dash's future prospects.

Dash people arrogantly assume throwing money at something will produce positive results. That hypothesis has proven false, but in their hubris DashHoles refuse to acknowledge the facts easily ascertained from a variety of sources/metrics.
The truth is painful. Marking the guy as a troll all the time only proves how deep the denial runs here...

You cannot refute a single word he speaks, yet mark him as a troll...

I don't like it, either. But, it's true.

The forum is boring because DASH is a dead project. There's nothing to talk about. Nothing is happening. Even if there were, it's waayyy past too late to matter.

Back