• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Open House March 30 at SkySong w/ Ryan Taylor, Evan Duffield & Amanda B. Johnson. All invited!

trust_thyself

UPDATE: The event location was changed to a larger room to accommodate more guests. The new details are included on the graphic below and can be found at http://dashdetailed.com/openhouse

89j2Kt3M1dM4afpg_7SzEnuNe4WKyjYlzwye5zKsQhM.png

Outreach is being done via the ASU inter-campus events calendar, to a few dozen ASU student organizations, a handful of relevant subreddits, the Freedom's Phoenix crew, and others.

For those unable to attend -- I plan to record and upload the presentations. The event may also be livestreamed. If so, by 3pm on March 30th a direct link will be placed atop http://dashdetailed.com/openhouse

Last edited:
I'm UK based but I might have to look into this... I need an excuse for a holiday :D

Walter

Be sure to vote YES on Pizza!

gobject vote-many e64bf717855282d217a7593a9d9d617780009bd53f38d2d98d85d609dece7557 funding yes

Be sure to vote YES on Pizza!

I like your enthusiasm @oaxaca, but I too think more planning would be needed to capitalize on the effort and make the most of that value, perhaps your request for funding was to high as the price is shooting up. As someone who lives in Arizona and has done similar out reach programs like this on campus before I have a few thoughts that might help you plan better.

1) If you don't leave the student with something like a flier or postcard they may never know that Dash paid for that slice, I have in the past printed top stickers and paper liners for pizza boxes with the brand of the sponsor printed on them.

2) Phoenix has a Pizza shop (not near campus) that is bitcoin friendly and a location with an BATM in it, you might contact them and ask if they have any ideas or know of other pizza shops in Tempe that could deliver on this sized order. The shop owner would likely take Dash but again hes not that close to campus.

3) The print shop I work for can print paper plates and napkins with a logo or text on them, this could be a good way of letting people know who bought that slice of pie!

Hope that helps, Looking forward to the event!

Last edited:
2) Phoenix has a Pizza shop (not near campus) that is bitcoin friendly and a location with an BATM in it, you might contact them and ask if they have any ideas or know of other pizza shops in Tempe that could deliver on this sized order. The shop owner would likely take Dash but again hes not that close to campus.

Cool to hear Drew. Can you share the name of that pizza shop? Assuming their prices are comparable, I'm going to contact them via phone at a non-busy time and see if they'd be willing to accept Dash to provide pizzas for the open house.

DASH continues to set an extreme left-fringe trend by patronizing safe spaces and excluding people who would rather not give up adulthood to participate.

I'd make a road trip to that Phoenix Pizza Shop and shapeshift some DASH into that BTC ATM (because the DASH ATM project was both counter-productive and a scam) before I give up my basic human rights to hobnob with SJW mental defects.

Smart, grown-up types avoid campus.

You can claim "all are invited" all you want, but quietly leaving out all the human rights violations one must tolerate to set foot in the place is a pretty underhanded way of continuing to exclude those whose voices you want silenced. Another snowflakes only party for DASH...

Put on the event, claim all are free to come, but leave out the venue's political agenda and discrimination against non-SJWs...

DASH continues to set an extreme left-fringe trend by patronizing safe spaces and excluding people who would rather not give up adulthood to participate.

I'd make a road trip to that Phoenix Pizza Shop and shapeshift some DASH into that BTC ATM (because the DASH ATM project was both counter-productive and a scam) before I give up my basic human rights to hobnob with SJW mental defects.

You can claim "all are invited" all you want, but quietly leaving out all the human rights violations one must tolerate to set foot in the place is a pretty underhanded way of continuing to exclude those whose voices you want silenced. Another snowflakes only party for DASH...

Put on the event, claim all are free to come, but leave out the venue's political agenda and discrimination against non-SJWs...

Either you are being sarcastic, or you have been huffing chemtrails in your spare time. ;)

I'm new here so I dunno, but are you really this dumb or are you just trying to be funny?

My guess is that @camosoul wants to retain the right to bear arms while visiting Dash offices, which is frowned upon on college campuses these days.

Perhaps sometime in the future, if the Dash price rises enough, the Core Team can purchase a compound where sovereign citizenship can be declared and open carry can not only be authorized, but encouraged.

In answer to your question, @camosoul is not dumb and is not trying to be funny.

Still find it odd there is no place to RSVP but a bigger place is a good idea. I will be there.

Back