• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash now on wallet.trezor.io

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
wallet.trezor.io

:D
Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 10.20.17 PM.png

Last edited:
What part of this post actually demonstrates the presence of DASH? I don't see DASH mentioned anywhere in that screen cap... Am I missing something?

as i do not have a trezor and did not log into wallet.trezor this image is unfortunately all u get ;)

as i do not have a trezor and did not log into wallet.trezor this image is unfortunately all u get ;)
Seems kinda silly to post a screen cap of nothing at all...

I just got it to work.

Nice...

I made a screen capture, and noticed there was a firmware update... I installed it, and the Trezor is no longer recognized... DASH-Electrum also declares that it is unable to connect...

Good thing there's nothing in it...

wallet.trezor.io_.png

Last edited:
I installed the latest update without problems. Another question. Is the trezor bridge working for anybody? I can't get it to work with any other browser than Chrome. Windows and Linux.

how are we going to run a Masternode from Trezor ? is there a tutorial please ?
the Core wallet will connect to device ? or we just send the 1000 Dash to Trezors Dash Wallet and do masternode start from trezor ? i just received my trezor and i wanted o try running MN on testnet ,
is it possible ?

how are we going to run a Masternode from Trezor ? is there a tutorial please ?
the Core wallet will connect to device ? or we just send the 1000 Dash to Trezors Dash Wallet and do masternode start from trezor ? i just received my trezor and i wanted o try running MN on testnet ,
is it possible ?
12.1 dash-electrum wallet has had these features for months.

You'll have your chance in about 24 hours.

Back