• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH is Light Speed and darkcoin is fungeability

he needs to realize that "government" is made up of "people" and that not everybody is a good person and going to look out after you. Governments are both good and bad. Corruption happens at every level.
every person if a good person until you mess with their family or their money

Craig, I watched one of your videos a few hours ago, before I saw this thread, and yes, like many people here, I thought WTF?

But in fact, it is absolutely GREAT to have people like yourself doing videos about Dash! If nothing else, it addresses a whole different section of the population than the current crypto crowd. I sense that you are the kind of guy who is comfortable walking the line between people laughing WITH you and people laughing AT you, and that is a winning sensibility that is extremely rare among computer nerds. There is no such thing as bad publicity! Please don't be put off by criticism (although you might want to at least check your spelling) and keep it up. And don't forget to save your Dash.

Craig, I watched one of your videos a few hours ago, before I saw this thread, and yes, like many people here, I thought WTF?

But in fact, it is absolutely GREAT to have people like yourself doing videos about Dash! If nothing else, it addresses a whole different section of the population than the current crypto crowd. I sense that you are the kind of guy who is comfortable walking the line between people laughing WITH you and people laughing AT you, and that is a winning sensibility that is extremely rare among computer nerds. There is no such thing as bad publicity! Please don't be put off by criticism (although you might want to at least check your spelling) and keep it up. And don't forget to save your Dash.
cool... I just posted some new entertainment

https://dashtalk.org/threads/dash-secret-agent-infiltration-flow.7821/

/golfclap

Really though, funGibility is a very important in economics as well.

Craig, I was trying to think of something polite to say to you. Perhaps to try and convince you about the need for privacy. I don't think there is anything I can say at this point that will change your mind one iota.

I've been involved with Dash since March 2014 (2 months after launch). Privacy was the sole thing that drew me to it, privacy is not going away. Stop wasting your time here.

Wow, just finished watching the whole video at the start of the thread. Your ideas are so messed up. I didn't know people like you existed.

By the way your getting trophy's because people are trying to be nice to you in the hope you might listen to their opinions.

Wow, just finished watching the whole video at the start of the thread. Your ideas are so messed up. I didn't know people like you existed.

By the way your getting trophy's because people are trying to be nice to you in the hope you might listen to their opinions.
Just breaking new ground, make a foundation for my self, we have a long way to go

every person if a good person until you mess with their family or their money

then you haven't tasted the real world, there many people with good families and even are rich, but choose to do bad whether it is for greed or what not.

then you haven't tasted the real world, there many people with good families and even are rich, but choose to do bad whether it is for greed or what not.
that's only in your imagination, and yes I have traveled the world, and lived in other places outside the USA, bad people don't exists in real life, until you mess with thier money or family, there is never a problem

Back