Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

DASH is Light Speed and darkcoin is fungeability

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by craigrant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. hiddendark

hiddendark Member

Craig, I was trying to think of something polite to say to you. Perhaps to try and convince you about the need for privacy. I don't think there is anything I can say at this point that will change your mind one iota.

I've been involved with Dash since March 2014 (2 months after launch). Privacy was the sole thing that drew me to it, privacy is not going away. Stop wasting your time here.

• Like Like x 3
  2. hiddendark

hiddendark Member

Wow, just finished watching the whole video at the start of the thread. Your ideas are so messed up. I didn't know people like you existed.

By the way your getting trophy's because people are trying to be nice to you in the hope you might listen to their opinions.

• Like Like x 3
  3. craigrant

craigrant Member

Just breaking new ground, make a foundation for my self, we have a long way to go

• Like Like x 1
  4. bluebit

bluebit Active Member

then you haven't tasted the real world, there many people with good families and even are rich, but choose to do bad whether it is for greed or what not.

5. craigrant

craigrant Member

that's only in your imagination, and yes I have traveled the world, and lived in other places outside the USA, bad people don't exists in real life, until you mess with thier money or family, there is never a problem