• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash is going viral in venezuela -crossed 100,000+ signups, need your Support ,Urgent

how much dash shoud we ask for Getfreedash per month ?

• 50 dash per month

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 75 dash

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 100 dash

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 150+ dash

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 500+ dash :)

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
buenas, saludos al equipo de GetFreeDash
espero que esten bien
No vengo a hacer un "escándalo" como hizo el amigo Herbert
pero en cierta parte tiene un poco de razon (exagero las cosas eso si)
pero en mi caso personal y de varios referidos mios
que nos llego el correo que nos fue cancelado lo que habiamos retirado el dia 5/04/2018
Porfavor revisar mi correo es: [email protected]
Número afiliado: 4166974754
Billetera dash afiliada: Xi6KXpbxVJZGmUQjD528ZcvamtoGqanZrJ

Tambien les envie un correo a [email protected]
espero pronta respuesta y los felicito por el proyecto GetFreeDash que ha motivado a muchos de mis amigos en el exterior a enviar dinero a sus familiares a traves de dash wallet

Tu dices que yo hice un "escandalo" por reclamar por un "error de sistema" (en caso de que lo fuera), o fue algo intencional pagar de esa forma (cosa que aun no aclaran), déjame decirte que antes de hacer el "escándalo" como tu lo llamas, hace 1 mes mis referidos comenzaron a recibir correos que se les había cancelado y nunca les llego el dinero, yo fui el primero en decirles que esperaran que la pagina paga, ellos esperaron paso 1 semana, luego 2 semanas y yo les dije manden soporte por pagina, lo hicieron y nunca respondieron, mandaron correos, nada que les respondían, incluso se mandaba al correo que me dieron a mi, para que yo solucionara mi problema y respondieron diciendo que nunca habían recibido un correo de ellos y era el mismo correo que me dieron, (quiere decir que los correos de mis referidos, si les llegaban pero los ignoraban) se cumplió 1 mes de espera, incluso antes de hacer el "escándalo" como tu lo llamas, yo realice mi primera publicación aquí donde exponía mi caso y dejaba mis datos, sin ninguna ofensa de manera tranquila respetuosa solo comente la situación ( tu crees que me pararon bolas, no mi publicación quedo allí sin nadie que me solucionara), y hay están los referidos mas de 1 mes esperando y no les han respondido correo aun.. Tuve que ser mas activo en el foro para que solucionaran mi problema, No mejor dicho hacer un "escándalo"....

Hermano saludos. Pero a ti ya te pagaron entonces? o sea que para que nos paguen hay que reclamar? yo tambien estoy esperando un pago desde el 4 de abril al igual que mi primo y mi novia... Nos llego el correo de que nos pagaron pero nada :s yo solo espero que sea porque no tienen presupuesto y cuando lo tengan nos paguen... Porque estoy motivando a muchas personas a registrarse en getfreedash desde principios de febrero y primera vez que sucede esto.

good afternoon I have more than a week without being able to withdraw my funds to my purse and always tells me to try again tomorrow but never comply will be able to give me information on when to make the withdrawals of dash? thanks for your reply. a greeting

Por fin alguien que entiende, Mi pana trata de mandarles correo a este [email protected] ojala te respondan y te resuelvan el problema... Saludos y Exitos..
Acaso te responden ese correo? Cuando la pagino en febrero empezo a tener problemas con el registro intente comunicarme con ellos y nada. El admin me envio a escribirles e igual, nunca recibo respuestas.

Buenas, me dijeron que escribiera por aquí para presentar una queja sobre la funcionalidad del sistema últimamente, ya que han habido pagos totalmente aleatorios.. Me parece que al no haber presupuesto no es un motivo para que les paguen a unos usuarios los cuales tienen una fecha mas reciente y a otros usuarios con una fecha mas antigua no les hayan pagado aun, esto nos da a entender de que el sistema de pagos es un desorden... Pienso que es absurdo que los usuarios deban exigir sus pagos por este medio o por correo electrónico, entonces cual es la funcionalidad del sistema de pagos? Tengo que notificarles a las personas a las que he promovido el Dash que hagan acto de presencia?.. El sistema debería mantener su orden al momento de realizar los pagos para evitar la controversia. No creo que quieras que la pagina por la que has trabajado bastante se desplome por un simple desorden.

I think you do not want your page is going to collapse @Dashmaximalist

we are looking into this , please wait for some time

What a pity it is that you have abandoned this project. I am a lover of the dash currency and I loved that getfreedash was giving too much popularity in Caracas to Dash. I even got to hear on the radio advertising getfreedash saying that it was the way to learn to use cryptocurrencies (because as many people know Venezuela is a PIONEER in the adoption of crypts thanks to the fact that the mature president nicolas is encouraging the population to use cryptocurrencies) . Getfreedash entered at the indicated time in the indicated country ... But apparently everything was in vain! that really hurts, if they had continued with this until the end they would have easily reached the million users. Totally disappointed.

Pobre perro tenia 41$ a la espera en mi balance para cobrar y me los quitaron, Ya es SCAM getfreedash? por que te aprobaron la propuesta por 150 Dash por mes durante 3 meses para un total de 450 Dash, y no le estas cancelando a los usuarios....

I had $ 41 waiting in my balance to collect and they took them away, Is it already SCAM getfreedash? because you approved the proposal for 150 Dash per month for 3 months for a total of 450 Dash, and you are not canceling the users ....

I dont think getfreedash is canceled. Probably they run out of funds. 150 Dash are not enough, for the 150000 people who registred, and for the people who will continue coming. BUT in case they took away 41$ from you, this means that they judged you as a scammer, or that they put an upper limmit on how many dividend each user should receive.

@Dashmaximalist is unreachable the latest days. Holding 150000 people in his back is really a hard task. @amanda_b_johnson took a hiatus with much more less people, at the time she tried the #firstdashwallet campaign.

Last edited:
hi all

I am extremely shocked to report that we have uncovered a major fraud activity with Getfreedash. This fraud has resulted from a misuse of our OTP verification system. we send a missed call to users and ask them to enter the last 4 digits of the phone number to verify their phone numbers (OTP through SMS was not used as SMS delivery rate was very bad for Venezuela )
However, some fraudsters repeatedly entered various 4 digits combinations to try their luck and have registered 1000s of fake numbers with us to claim the free dash.
This behavior was uncovered after we found a lot of use and throw emails from bad domains, we have now closed this loophole by only give one try for a missed call.

I sincerely apologize for not putting this check and making sure we stop this fraudulent behavior early on, however, I was tied up with various issues continuously.

This fraud is estimated to have resulted in about $10,000 in fraudulent claims to Getfreedash, we have closed down 40,000 -60,000 fraudulent account and have stopped these accounts from claiming free dash.

This incident highlights the necessity for continuous fraud monitoring of data which we lack currently ( owing to the rejection of our second proposal ), having said we will do our best to fight fraud with more alertness.

Once again, I apologize for this and hope to my best in serving the dash community by signing up as many 'GENUINE' people as possible through Getfreedash.com

This incident highlights the necessity for continuous fraud monitoring of data which we lack currently ( owing to the rejection of our second proposal ), having said we will do our best to fight fraud with more alertness.

The first step in order to monitor potential fraud in getfreedash, a step which costs nothing, is to post the data.

So please:
  • Post the transactions and in the case of the sensitive data (name, phone number, photo) , add them all together in one field/string and post their hash value.
  • Make publicly available as many data as possible. For example in order to catch fraudsters who repeatedly entered various 4 digits combinations to try their luck, you could have published non critical info from your server's log files.
There are a lot of friends or enemies of getfreedash idea that may analyze this data, thus help in fraud detection.

Last edited:
The first step in order to monitor potential fraud in getfreedash, a step which costs nothing, is to post the data.

So please:
  • Post the transactions and in the case of the sensitive data (name, phone number, photo) , add them all together in one field/string and post their hash value.
  • Make publicly available as many data as possible. For example in order to catch fraudsters who repeatedly entered various 4 digits combinations to try their luck, you could have published non critical info from your server's log files.
There are a lot of friends or enemies of getfreedash idea that may analyze this data, thus help in fraud detection.

Thats a good point ,we could try some of that , but i am not sure the hashvalue is very useful. i am happy to share the full user data if some one comes forward to analyze provided they sign data confidentiality agreement.

hi all

I am happy to inform, we have frozen all the accounts that we suspected of fraud , rolled back their transaction and the process in now complete.

We have also cleared the transaction back-log, so going forward, payments will be really quick ( the same day as things stand ).

Sorry for all the trouble caused to the people in Venezuela who had to wait while fought the fraudsters.

please send your messages to [email protected] or check our facebook page facebook.com/getfreedash

posting your complaints WILL not resolve your queries because this thread is not monitored by our support team.

hi

This is the final list of transactions with the dash amounts - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ucd1wceY_aJUzUaxnSwXxHk117kptDtS

The sudden defunding has obviously created financial issues and we were forced to stop paying users any further.

we received a total of 300 Dash and total paid is about 183 dash, the rest is spent towards Salaries to developers ( Since we had a 3-month contract with our developers, we had to pay them for 3 months ), operational costs, cost for the one month before the proposal started and cost of the proposal.

we have cleared the dues to those who loaned us dash in the month before the proposal passed.

Thanks for all the support in helping us sign up 1000s of Venezuelans which helped them teach about a life-saving investment. I wish we were given the opportunity to complete the 3-month mandate, but I have learned to respect the outcome of the vote.

Last edited:
.... I have learned to respect the outcome of the vote.
Is this your last word in the dash forum?
This is exactly what Socrates said, when they condemned him to death. Of course what Socrates said was wrong.
In a democracy, you are simply not allowed to prohibit a citizen to vote. If you condemn someone to death, the dead cannot vote!
So you should not respect the outcome of a vote, if this outcome results the death of a voter.

Back