• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash is going viral in venezuela -crossed 100,000+ signups, need your Support ,Urgent

how much dash shoud we ask for Getfreedash per month ?

• 50 dash per month

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 75 dash

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 100 dash

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 150+ dash

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 500+ dash :)

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
I hope they can solve it because they did not pay me the 30.5 $, nor to my referrals, and apart, they send you the mail saying that if they were paid, and finally the majority knows that they have to pay for their proposal of 150 Dash per month , of the 3 months it was approved .....
Hey sorry about the delay , but we are reviewing your account and will pay very soon.

we do try to pay people on time but with the fall in price our budget got squeezed , we will be receiving the next payment very soon , once that happens we will pay to every one.

Last edited:
It is easy for someone to give away food or bolivares or anything to any other person who shows up with a smart phone and signs up on getfreedash.com. Does the person with the smartphone, required to verify the new account, end up using Dash, learning about it, etc?
The video shows clearly that people are willing to admit that they are in the business of signing up others on getfreedash.com. I wouldn't call it fraud, but I don't think this is what the promotion was supposed to do because the people signing up just get a sandwich.

In the past seven days, I have received two complaints from Venezuelans that getfreedash.com is not paying. I get these complaints because I run the website dash.red, which is also popular in Venezuela. I don't know what to do about it. This is not the place to do customer service for getfreedash.com.

Here is a completely unsolicited conversation I got on our facebook page:
View attachment 6927

So good to call it fraud , ignoring all the massive impact that we have created by raising awareness about dash.

I think people need to do read basic cases studies on various marketing strategies employed by startups in their growth phase. If you did , you would realise the current level of user base and buzz is simply awesome.

Having said that hope you are aware of the fact that the price dropped very much coupled with the fact that we got tons of people last month , which means our funds have got squeezed from both sides unfortunately , however once the new payment kicks in we should clear up a bunch of payments

Sorry about the unsolicited complaints though , please divert them to our Facebook page or [email protected]

lee lo que publique arriba

So you are in a hurry because you introduced Dash to 295 people in your campus, and now they cant get their money. Ok. Lets investigate this case...

First of all, did they spent some money in order to get these free dash? I assume, no. So, why should they blame you? You gave them something for free, an information, so they have no reason to blame you for that. They had nothing, and in worst case they will continue to have nothing. You blame someone when he is doing something bad, but you should not blame him when he is trying to do something good (even if he failed in that).
And then, why dont you tell to all these 295 people to come here in this forum and complain? Dont they have a voice of their own? Why you have to complain on their behalf? I think you exaggerate...

The real reason you are upset is not because of these 295 people, but because you spend time by introducing people to dash, and despite your efforts you have not been compensated yet for the work you have done. In that case, go back to my first message, and ask yourself. Why do you need this money so desperately? Are you hungry or something? Do you have debts to pay? Are you sick and have to pay the doctor? If not, then you exaggerate, so calm down, enjoy your life and become more stoic.

P.S.
I am not affiliated with getfreedash, although I would like to. Maybe the reason why all this mess is happening, it is because I am not affiliated ....Because If I were affiliated, I am almost sure that the payments would have been automated right now....

Last edited:
PD: Si quieres tu me dices y reuno a todos mis referidos (295) y les digo que se registren aqui, para que cada uno haga su queja y llenamos esto spam....
This is a nice idea. The MNOs , the getfreedash site, and everyone else should face the reality, that their actions affect real persons.
So yes, introduce them to the forum and encourage them to write messages here.

Quisas no te has preguntado que les llego un correo diciendo hace 1 mes que les pagaron, y su dinero nunca llego, osea tengo que decirles que esperen mas tiempo?, si vas a crear una pagina donde dices que pagaras algo de dinero en este caso 0.50$ por registro y mandas un correo donde dices que se les pago y nunca le llego nada, que pasa en ese caso? es como decir vamos a registrarnos para ver si paga o no.. simplemente cumple con lo indicado, estas engañando a alguien diciendo que les pagaras por un registro para al final no pagarle, o en este caso pagarles al azar... no se quien eres ni me interesa saber, solo que soy una persona muy responsable, muy puntual, me gusta las cosas bien hechas, cuando tuve la oportunidad de hacer el foro, les hable sobre todo esto, pero ahora como tu dices que no deberían decirme nada?, crees tu que promover una pagina a varias personas y decirles despues de 1 mes que no les pagaron por que la pagina paga solo al azar... o decirles que no me reclamen nada solo por que no "GASTAMOS DINERO" para hacer el foro, osea mejor dicho se lavan las manos cuando alguien les reclama algo de lo cual es valido que yo reclame por que estoy invirtiendo mi tiempo mas aun cuando la pagina manda ah sus usuarios a seguir promoviendo......

PD: No tengo deudas, no tengo hambre ( si es que lo dices de manera despectiva por que soy venezolano y estamos pasando por una crisis y lo dices de esa manera, veo que clase de persona eres)

PD: Si quieres tu me dices y reuno a todos mis referidos (295) y les digo que se registren aqui, para que cada uno haga su queja y llenamos esto spam....
easy mate , we replied to your complaint on the email , spamming here is not the right way to do.

no veo ninguno de tus 295 referidos aqui, ademas nadien te pidio que hicieras ese supuesto foro que dices que hiciste almenos una fotico lo respaldaria

This is the problem with this project. People showing up just to get handouts dumping dash for fiat to get some food to eat.

Not to detract from the good work however.

bboyhebert

Hello good afternoon with everything I think that a person discuss so much for money or upload a file and the picture comes out the reverse tache the email and cell phone number is because it has something to hide for me is doing fraud

bboyhebert
I would like to see photos or video where you talk with 100 or 200 people of dash explaining how it is the business to see if what you say is true for me what you do is cheat with just put the picture backwards and cross with black color where is the mail and cell phone number says it all

Déjame decirte que llegaste tarde, mi primera publicación fue con todos mi datos desde correo, numero telefónico, nombre completo incluso me pidieron que reenviara correo donde me indicaron que cancelaron mi pago que nunca había llegado, tu llamas fraude por que me tome la foto al revés? déjame decirte que cuando la tome la tome con mi teléfono y una ves que la tomas no puedes volver a tomarla de nuevo, es ahorita que si puedes tomarla y si queda mal la puedes tomar de nuevo, antes no, yo estoy desde que inicio la pagina, llamas fraude por tener una foto al revés? o fraude por tachar, correo y celular? mas cuando son datos personales incluso el capture completo sin tachar nada lo pase al encargado de la pagina para que revisaran mi cuenta, cuenta que esta perfectamente legal, no encontraron nada raro o algún fraude como lo llamas TU, mi problema fue resuelto y ando a la espera de mis referidos le solventen, incluso el chamo que comento arriba criticando lo mismo que tu sobre FOTICOS, me copio al privado pidiéndome que le diera el correo con el cual pude resolver el problema (el cual el al principio me critico e igual tenia el mismo inconveniente que yo, incluso aun no le solucionan)....

PD: Apenas solucionen el problema de los pagos al azar realizare otro evento donde asistirán muchos mas y tomare FOTOS para que personas como tu puedan "creer" que aqui en venezuela hay persona que de verdad se toman enserio esto de las cryptomonedas,

PD: Mi cuenta no tiene nada "ILEGAL" o algun "FRAUDE" ya que me la revisaron completa y esta todo en orden y al día, déjame decirte que trabajo de manera legal trasparente... (Quisas tu no lo hagas, como dice un dicho el que critica lo practica)

PD: asiste a los eventos de caracas sobre Dash son muy buenos e informativos....

Yes, that's good, wao, friend, because you owe it so much to the referred ones. nothing else as you speak you get greed

Déjame decirte que llegaste tarde, mi primera publicación fue con todos mi datos desde correo, numero telefónico, nombre completo incluso me pidieron que reenviara correo donde me indicaron que cancelaron mi pago que nunca había llegado, tu llamas fraude por que me tome la foto al revés? déjame decirte que cuando la tome la tome con mi teléfono y una ves que la tomas no puedes volver a tomarla de nuevo, es ahorita que si puedes tomarla y si queda mal la puedes tomar de nuevo, antes no, yo estoy desde que inicio la pagina, llamas fraude por tener una foto al revés? o fraude por tachar, correo y celular? mas cuando son datos personales incluso el capture completo sin tachar nada lo pase al encargado de la pagina para que revisaran mi cuenta, cuenta que esta perfectamente legal, no encontraron nada raro o algún fraude como lo llamas TU, mi problema fue resuelto y ando a la espera de mis referidos le solventen, incluso el chamo que comento arriba criticando lo mismo que tu sobre FOTICOS, me copio al privado pidiéndome que le diera el correo con el cual pude resolver el problema (el cual el al principio me critico e igual tenia el mismo inconveniente que yo, incluso aun no le solucionan)....

PD: Apenas solucionen el problema de los pagos al azar realizare otro evento donde asistirán muchos mas y tomare FOTOS para que personas como tu puedan "creer" que aqui en venezuela hay persona que de verdad se toman enserio esto de las cryptomonedas,

PD: Mi cuenta no tiene nada "ILEGAL" o algun "FRAUDE" ya que me la revisaron completa y esta todo en orden y al día, déjame decirte que trabajo de manera legal trasparente... (Quisas tu no lo hagas, como dice un dicho el que critica lo practica)

PD: asiste a los eventos de caracas sobre Dash son muy buenos e informativos....

Do you talk about an event in Caracas about dash, will you give it at home because I have not seen the first video yet? upload a video of those events that you speak to see or you must have YouTube channel

Nuuu man no estas entendiendo nada....

I have a day reading the forum and you just talk about money that can be expected from that after a difficult situation the price of the currency of fallen and you do not mind that just comment pay me I want my money is a system error if the event They are so informative they never talked about dropping the coin what occasion my question is? if you do not donate more money than you have planned to do, just depend or you live of getfreedash

It is easy for someone to give away food or bolivares or anything to any other person who shows up with a smart phone and signs up on getfreedash.com. Does the person with the smartphone, required to verify the new account, end up using Dash, learning about it, etc?
The video shows clearly that people are willing to admit that they are in the business of signing up others on getfreedash.com. I wouldn't call it fraud, but I don't think this is what the promotion was supposed to do because the people signing up just get a sandwich.

In the past seven days, I have received two complaints from Venezuelans that getfreedash.com is not paying. I get these complaints because I run the website dash.red, which is also popular in Venezuela. I don't know what to do about it. This is not the place to do customer service for getfreedash.com.

Here is a completely unsolicited conversation I got on our facebook page:
View attachment 6927

bbohebert

Did you get many referrals? cheating him as he was telling us?

Nuuu man no estas entendiendo nada....

Did you get many referrals? cheating him as he was telling us?
upload_2018-4-6_15-35-3 bboy.png

Back