• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash is going viral in venezuela -crossed 100,000+ signups, need your Support ,Urgent

how much dash shoud we ask for Getfreedash per month ?

• 50 dash per month

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 75 dash

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 100 dash

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 150+ dash

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 500+ dash :)

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
Omg , you made my day ... That's exactly what I intended should happen with getfreedash :)

I am so happy to hear this ... I will put more of own money if I can hear more of these stories ... Next time get some pictures taken so we can get more excited....
Hi,

I love this project, i'm venezuelan and i'm using DASH for paying, for example my lunch at BurgerMania. Dashccs is doing a great job with community here. Here everyone has its part on the big project DASH's adoption. So you have my support!

I am part of the AgroCognitive team that has posted a preproposal to bring DASH to the field and insert its use from the root of the food chain, adding value with crop analysis tools. We are all a team that climb steps on this great mission. I invite you to know about our project and give us your valuadle comments. Thanks and again congratulations
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...o-bring-dash-to-the-fields-first-month.29453/

Hi,

I love this project, i'm venezuelan and i'm using DASH for paying, for example my lunch at BurgerMania. Dashccs is doing a great job with community here. Here everyone has its part on the big project DASH's adoption. So you have my support!

I am part of the AgroCognitive team that has posted a preproposal to bring DASH to the field and insert its use from the root of the food chain, adding value with crop analysis tools. We are all a team that climb steps on this great mission. I invite you to know about our project and give us your valuadle comments. Thanks and again congratulations
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...o-bring-dash-to-the-fields-first-month.29453/
sounds great , happy to support you and partner with you

Here a video that shows recently venezuela situation by David Hay, It would be awesome if getfreedash start to run how it was working before and process all pending payment.

If getfreedash works well at the same time with this other proposal from David Hay, its gonna a be a cryptorevolution

super happy to inform that we crossed 75,000 users already, feels a bit surreal to see this. all that hard work is finally paying off :)

upload_2018-3-10_14-13-26.png

here are numbers
25-Feb 3093
26-Feb 4345
27-Feb 4825
28-Feb 4644
01-Mar 3636
02-Mar 3175
03-Mar 2418
04-Mar 1620
05-Mar 1968
06-Mar 1687
07-Mar 2819
08-Mar 3313
09-Mar 2941

btw on a side note , we have almost 50% of folks not completely the sign up owing to various factors , issues with our SMS providers / users dropping off etc
but we have their phone numbers / email so we can send them sms and ask them to complete the sign up and claim the free dash etc ,so we are looking at atleast 125,000 users ( however we dont have the funds to do this right now, so we are not doing it right away

Last edited:
I'm truly impressed and satisfied with your commitment to make possible a project in which you believe.

Keep the good work! All my best wishes from one of the most benefited countries of it: Venezuela.

Thank you!

Showny.

I'm truly impressed and satisfied with your commitment to make possible a project in which you believe.

Keep the good work! All my best wishes from one of the most benefited countries of it: Venezuela.

Thank you!

Showny.

Thanks for your support and kind words , feel free to shoot on what people feel about getfreedash on the ground , that will greatly improve our morale :)

Can somebody please explain with the Huge increase of new users and wallets, how come these states paint the opposite picture ?
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/dash-transactions.html

1. we haven't signed up a million people or nowhere near that, so you won't see any real change in transaction numbers.

2. lot of our users ( 90% of them ) are using uphold because of zero fees within uphold. on a side note, we are planning to launch a getfreedash wallet if possible, I believe that has major advantages to our users along with all the analytics we get.

if we can get a partnership with uphold I think that will be awesome :)

edit: are you saying that our transactions alone should increase the volume? no its not possible coz we send 500 tx in a batch

Back