• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash iPhone Wallet

news update !

Tungi got an iPhone Wallet up and running !
Hahaaaaa , the 1st and only !
tx to quantum (dam is this hard)

ok
I will now try to work on a guide (+ pics)
find a test bunny on the slack iPhone group and we take it from there.
we have to do this step by step (as a bit complicate) and the guide has to be 100% before we go public

update coming soon
:smile:
+ let me play with that wallet for a bit now
lol

Edit:
Test is now live on Slack #iphone-app

Last edited by a moderator:
I NEED a tester for this !
anybody up for the task ?
(pm me and i invite to slack or any other chat room)

No tester
(for the guide)
=
No iPhone App for anybody

(except me/as i have it on already)

please
:rolleyes:

Edit: Tester needs Mac + iPhone !

1st successful 'customer' !

@MrZilch
Tipping Address please
(best Test Bunny EVER)
:wink:
iPhone Wallet address obviously
:grin:

2nd iPhone DONE !

babygiraffe , tx for your patience
Dash addy please
(Tipping as for help with guides, i will NOT do that for every wallet download)

2nd iPhone DONE !

babygiraffe , tx for your patience
Dash addy please
(Tipping as for help with guides, i will NOT do that for every wallet download)
No way! I should be tipping YOU! My reward is that I can't wait for businesses to open here... need to go to the pizza place on the corner that takes BTC (and now Dash). This is going to be so much fun!

No way! I should be tipping YOU! My reward is that I can't wait for businesses to open here... need to go to the pizza place on the corner that takes BTC (and now Dash). This is going to be so much fun!

NICE !
send me a pizza

Hey, the first bitcoin transaction was for a pizza and it cost millions of dollars at today's rate. I'm going to go and buy myself a $10 million pizza. And it's going to be a crappy one from Little Ceasars.

Hey, the first bitcoin transaction was for a pizza and it cost millions of dollars at today's rate. I'm going to go and buy myself a $10 million pizza. And it's going to be a crappy one from Little Ceasars.

lol
i was just thinking of the same story !!
enjoy your 10 Mill US$ pizza
(yum yum)

BUMP !

ok iPhone People,
please ping me to do the Last Test with the guide !
we had 2 out of 2 Success !

I would love to do this 1 more time (testing)
to make sure we are solid now !

Remember,
no tester, no iPhone Wallet for you
so please step up and support !
tx

BUMP !

ok iPhone People,
please ping me to do the Last Test with the guide !
we had 2 out of 2 Success !

I would love to do this 1 more time (testing)
to make sure we are solid now !

Remember,
no tester, no iPhone Wallet for you
so please step up and support !
tx
You must have an iPhone and a Mac, the latter I sadly do not have or else I would've also helped...:sad:

I was able to get the app on my iPhone. Yay!

Note: I have an iPhone developer account so I had to change the app id. I used shapeshift to move some Dash into it.

Thanks, QuantumExplorer!

There might be a bug on the "lock" function. If you tap the top right "lock" button on iPhone does not "lock" the wallet. (it seems to be a no-op) --- (Edited this later: This seems to work for me now. Perhaps it was just me.)

I tested sending coins from shapeshift, from Dash Core Wallet (Dash-Qt). Here are some screen shots.
The scan QR code works well. I tried to send Dash from dashwallet on iPhone, but it would not let me. (perhaps I need to wait until there are 6 confirms)

Here are some screenshots to make others envious:
Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 2.33.43 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 2.29.05 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 2.27.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 2.16.15 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 2.00.30 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 2.00.12 PM.png

Note: I have an iPhone developer account so I had to change the app id. I used shapeshift to move some Dash into it.

Thanks, QuantumExplorer!

There might be a bug on the "lock" function. If you tap the top right "lock" button on iPhone does not "lock" the wallet. (it seems to be a no-op)

I tested sending coins from shapeshift, from Dash Core Wallet (Dash-Qt). Here are some screen shots.
The scan QR code works well. I tried to send Dash from dashwallet on iPhone, but it would not let me. (perhaps I need to wait until there are 6 confirms)

View attachment 1986 View attachment 1987 View attachment 1988 View attachment 1989 View attachment 1990 View attachment 1991

Looks like I just had to wait for the confirms... coins were easily sendable:
Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 2.38.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-11-15 at 2.38.27 PM.png

Thanks, QuantumExplorer!

There might be a bug on the "lock" function. If you tap the top right "lock" button on iPhone does not "lock" the wallet. (it seems to be a no-op)

View attachment 1986 View attachment 1987 View attachment 1988 View attachment 1989 View attachment 1990 View attachment 1991

Nice !
tx for the update !

the whole 'kicker' is integrated shapeshifting,
super cool, as now anytime i need a coffee at starbucks (or wherever) i use the DashWallet and done,
works like a charm !

Nice !
tx for the update !

the whole 'kicker' is integrated shapeshifting,
super cool, as now anytime i need a coffee at starbucks (or wherever) i use the DashWallet and done,
works like a charm !
So where does that leave us going forward? No way to install this on your iPhone unless you have a Mac?

So where does that leave us going forward? No way to install this on your iPhone unless you have a Mac?

for now
yes !

installing should/might work over an iPad too
but nobody has tried that yet.
i will ping evan and give him an update
as we are pretty ready to release this (as is) for now.

The Foundation is working on renaming and when that is done
we will reapply with iTunes (1-2-3 month)

Back