• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Electrum - v0.2.4.1 - support

Pablo,

we have discovered the issue. The build script has been generating a requirements.txt file for pip to install the dependencies - but this has been generated from setup.py which does not require trezor or trezorlib - we have pushed some changes for this, and will push a couple more, and rerun the build asap.

why this dont work?

nqMPJEN.png

Pablo,

we have discovered the issue. The build script has been generating a requirements.txt file for pip to install the dependencies - but this has been generated from setup.py which does not require trezor or trezorlib - we have pushed some changes for this, and will push a couple more, and rerun the build asap.

hey guys
are there any updates regarding electrum - TREZOR ?
tx

hmm ...

Jumping in for some testing fun. I'm under a VPN connection, and fired up the wallet. This popped up, and it doesn't seem to want to go online. Can only test without the VPN layer later on tonight...

Any idea?

Stopping and starting the client fixed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I have electrum wallet with trezor up and running. But I would like to know whether it is safe to deposit higher amounts of dash here.

I dont know if the private keys are retrievable from trezor if there will be something bad with electrum hapening.

Because without trezor I do not feel very safe depositing DASH somewhere as keyloger on some PC could destroy every other security measure

Hello,
I have electrum wallet with trezor up and running. But I would like to know whether it is safe to deposit higher amounts of dash here.

I dont know if the private keys are retrievable from trezor if there will be something bad with electrum hapening.

Because without trezor I do not feel very safe depositing DASH somewhere as keyloger on some PC could destroy every other security measure

If you don't import any external keys into Electrum, then all you really need is the seed, and keep it in a very very safe place. If by any chance you did import externl keys into it, then all you need to do is send those fund to an electrum generated address and you're gold.

Your Trezor can explode, as long as you have the seed you can rebuild your wallet at any time any place.

Anyone care to lend a hand ? I have no clue what going on here. I even did chmod 777 on it. Trying to run ./electrum-dash-x86_64.bin spits out the same error. I have no clue what's going on.

K9yjbmb.png

Think I figured it out. The lack of a proper error message seems to indicate this binary is not cross-compatible. Debian 8 is multiarch, so no issues there, maybe with some fluke luck I could find a right lib to kick it into gear... but I'm not proficient enough with linux.

The best solution is to compile from source, which can be found here -> https://github.com/mazaclub/electrum-dash

Wish me luck, never done it before. If I don't report back in a week, someone please call Batman! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I have problem on Windows version. (Win 7 64-bit)

I donwloaded Electrum for Bitcoin and it's working correct.

But when I downloaded the newest version of DASH-Electrum, from your forum, from oficial post it dosn't work. I have this comunicat:

What should I do? If I go on github i must download 3-4 new programs. Should Dash-Electrum work fine when I download only Dash-Electrum?

Attachments

• komunikat o python trezor.jpg
    komunikat o python trezor.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 97

But when I downloaded the newest version of DASH-Electrum, from your forum, from oficial post it dosn't work. I have this comunicat:

What should I do? If I go on github i must download 3-4 new programs. Should Dash-Electrum work fine when I download only Dash-Electrum?
Did you download from https://www.dash.org/downloads/ ?

bbM2dvq.png

Anybody know, what should I do? Why must I download these programs:

How to install (Windows)
  • Install Python 2.7 (http://python.org)
  • Install Cython (Windows binaries on http://cython.org/#download)
  • Install Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Express
  • Add "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0" to system PATH
  • Clone repository (using TortoiseGit) to local directory
  • Run C:\python27\python.exe setup.py install (or develop)

someone know if i can add address to watch only? (without private key)
and i can send hexa transaction (broadcast)?

Anybody know, what should I do? Why must I download these programs:

How to install (Windows)
  • Install Python 2.7 (http://python.org)
  • Install Cython (Windows binaries on http://cython.org/#download)
  • Install Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Express
  • Add "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0" to system PATH
  • Clone repository (using TortoiseGit) to local directory
  • Run C:\python27\python.exe setup.py install (or develop)
I went through these instructions on Windows 10 64bit. The Chrome extension sees the Trezor at mytrezor.com, etc...The Electrum client will not get past the error message Install python-trezor. I have checked the PATH statement, etc.

Hi, i see a bug in electrum dash with multising address.
all addresses start with number 3, this number is multising the bitcoin (0x05).
the dash multising starts with the number 7 (0x10)

Hi, i see a bug in electrum dash with multising address.
all addresses start with number 3, this number is multising the bitcoin (0x05).
the dash multising starts with the number 7 (0x10)
Nice find, many thanks - we are preparing new binaries for download soon.

Back