• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash / DRK (Fun) Image Library

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
I have a huge collection of
Darkcoin Related images
and though i should put them out here for others to use for Social Media Postings, Press outlets, maintaining your own pages ,... whatever needed.
The more the DRK Word gets spread the better and there is nothing like an image !!
(i ether found them somewhere or made them myself)

please feel free to use and add !
Tx

PS: if any image might be too offensive or misplaces,
please report and i will erase it

I want to stress that i have NO copyright for most of these images , and am in no way responsible for any issues that might arise.
wAGmthm.jpg

u1Ws2wF.jpg

D8jnUTG.jpg

Qb9Is2s.jpg

urlJd81.jpg

qE45g2v.jpg

xbsNXKA.png

WkBohT9.jpg

OO2sYsQ.jpg

XPiudpS.jpg

3Hm2LjK.jpg

su1P80W.jpg

oIsNPYC.jpg

3IGaivK.png

qK9BqKY.jpg

HEjZZQ0.png

lLqLPqe.jpg

HWrvAd8.jpg

FwL3sGp.jpg

UaaKOb0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! I remember that 'All aboard' train picture in the main thread just before the big price explosion, it was so funny at the time, everyone clinging on,last chance saloon type thing. What about the luxury cruise liner one, or are you saving that ? :grin:

Here comes a DRK Soundtrack for the recent Price increase
(Please turn it up loud)

And Happy Friday
as we are all
DRK Rocketmen .....
53hzXWW.jpg

Tungfa, the effort you put into DCT is appreciated (Btw I have just bought some David Bowie on an unusual new vinyl release, I have been listening to the same scratched part of the Starman song since I was young, its now ingrained in my head that way, lol).
Think I'll test InstantX ;)

upload_2015-2-14_1-19-27.png

hmmm seems to work like lightening :grin:

Tungfa, the effort you put into DCT is appreciated (Btw I have just bought some David Bowie on an unusual new vinyl release, I have been listening to the same scratched part of the Starman song since I was young, its now ingrained in my head that way, lol).
Think I'll test InstantX ;)

View attachment 1002

hmmm seems to work like lightening :grin:

LOL
Thank you brother
really appreciated.
I do a lot of these kind of posting here, as i use these images (and graphics) on the official DRK Social Media Pages (FB,G+,Instag,....)
and as i know most of the hard core guys are only on BCT and DCT i wanted to give you guys some "juice' too
:smile:
+ Daily price charts like this
zOn5q8I.jpg

LOL
Thank you brother
really appreciated.
I do a lot of these kind of posting here, as i use these images (and graphics) on the official DRK Social Media Pages (FB,G+,Instag,....)
and as i know most of the hard core guys are only on BCT and DCT i wanted to give you guys some "juice' too
:smile:
+ Daily price charts like this
zOn5q8I.jpg

Yes, I went to BCT from here, some like Toknormal did it other way round, you guys are slick :cool:

Back