Dash / DRK (Fun) Image Library

Dunedoo

Foundation Member
Feb 25, 2015
Sydney Australia
Dash Address
XyoSz4xviVGfks1pLhaXw2Baqmhfw5k7MG

(I use this here as image/ idea storage, so please do not take everything too serious, as i am working ahead of time and myself)
:D
Maybe add a picture with the Bitcoin and Litecoin symbols covered in dust and cobwebs in the background as if there was a war and Dash was victorious

Reactions: tungfa

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
What you propose for next wallet release then, shall we jump straight to V24 and not mess about with smaller sizes? :tongue:

Hahaaaaaa Whowwwww
v24 it is , i am all game !!!

Reactions: Sub-Ether

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
T+A = Tits and Ass
:eek:
I am honestly trying to stay away from it (as much as possible), but sure there are definitely "liked" and attention to be won using more images in that direction !
Let me think how I can pull that off without running into trouble
;)

moli

Grizzled Member
Aug 5, 2014
T+A = Tits and Ass
:eek:
I am honestly trying to stay away from it (as much as possible), but sure there are definitely "liked" and attention to be won using more images in that direction !
Let me think how I can pull that off without running into trouble
;)
That link made people in a few IRC channels really laugh.. So I thought I put it here to see if it could make anyone laugh.. Maybe not... no humor here :tongue:

Reactions: tungfa

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
That link made people in a few IRC channels really laugh.. So I thought I put it here to see if it could make anyone laugh.. Maybe not... no humor here :tongue:
There is a bag full of humour here
Unfortunately I am on the phone, otherwise I would have send you the right image (using yours) already
:D